Worried about how hubby will react?

Misscalais

Reaction score
Hi girls,
So my hubby has always wanted a daughter. Thought both our boys were going to be girls. And I know he was disappointed DS2 was a boy. I mean he never said anything and absolutely loves his boys with all his got.
But he has once again said yep this one is a girl. He won't hear anything else, I think he's trying to convince himself that it is. I've caught him looking up all the old wives tales and everything lol I've told him he can't take any of that stuff seriously, but because all point to girl he's really hopeful lol!
I've asked him to come up with boys names and he won't and every one I suggest he hates!
Anyway I guess I'm just worried that if bub is a boy, he's setting himself up for an even bigger disappointment?
He hasn't really been excited over this pregnancy like at all ( it was a surprise, we had stopped TTC and booked a holiday got pregnant using the withdrawal method! Which he have used for almost 11 years with no ooopsies at all ) yes I know it's not a reliable method at all lol!
Anyway after 12 mths TTC it was a huge shock to become pregnant un planned.
I know he will love baby just as much no matter what the gender, I just don't want to see him disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->