Worried about lack of weight gain...

moomoo

Mumma to 2 & 1 in heaven!
Reaction score
Hi girls! I'm a bit worried about my lack of weight gain... I weighed myself the other day and I'm only just reaching my pre-pregnancy weight.

I lost a stone due to hyperemesis and last weighed myself at 13 weeks... So in reality I've gained a stone since then but only to get back up to normal?

Has anyone been through the same? What is the normal gain for the whole of 2nd tri?

Please don't say I should be thankful, I'm really worried about this :nope:

I wouldnt worry about it to much.

I gained 3 stone with my daughter!! That is a ridiculas amout of weight considering i ate no different that i did before i was pregnant. I think everyone i sjust different. My cousin has only gaind 10lbs and shes 30 weeks :)

i've lost weight hunny so please dont' worry. however if you are worried talk to midwife ask to have baby checked on monitor. i'm sure you are just fine though. I'm now 7 and a bit weeks from due date and I don't look pregnant really so honestly it's as normal as gaining tons and tons of weight.

(((hugs)))

Hi, I am 25weeks and have just reached my pre pregnancy weight. I asked my midwife if it was a concern and she said as long as im eating like normal, not dieting, then there is nothing at all to worry about.xx

With River i was 10st 6lb pre pregnancy. At 13 weeks i was 9st6lbs. I didnt really pay much attention to my weight after that but weighed myself just before 40 weeks and i was only just 11st. When i left the hospital i was already back down to 9st 11lbs (River was 8lb 14oz)

Alot of my weight gain was in the last month or so of my pregnancy.

Im underweight, and havent put anything on! i dont know where my food is going lol aslong as your eating i wouldnt worry :) you probly just got a fast metabolism xx

I still weigh 5lbs less than pre pregnancy at 36 weeks. I think everyone is just different. I was worried too but my OB assures me it's fine so long as I am eating well

I`ve only gained 2lb so far hon :wacko: also due to :sick: and crappy appetite during this however this has now picked up but my Jeans just get looser and looser :shrug: Am currently wearing my pre-preg Jeans which are HUGE! My MW isnt worried because I gained 2lb on her scales :dohh:

i wouldnt worry to much.

i lost alot of weight due to being sick so much at the start.and ive put it back on but not put much more on.i can still fit in all my jeans (although i cant do the zip up because of the bump) im still tiny weiny but baby is a good average size.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->