Worried about levels

Marumi

36, DS 7 and 2
Reaction score
I am basically only suspecting I am pregnant based on lots of symptoms but I was right the other times (including a miscarrriage)

2015 I suffered a loss at 4 weeks and I always wondered what caused it, I became pregnant right after and started bleeding at 6 weeks so I was given vaginal suppositories and my pregnancy continued healthy. My youngest is now 2.

In the pregnancy that went bad diarrhea was my first symptom and I read that can indicate that progesterone levels are not adequate?

What can I do to catch and treat such a problem early if it happens? My SO would not be able to handle a miscarriage and his OCD is at an all time high wondering about the pregnancy.

TIA!

Have u taken any pg tests? I would and get to your doctor asap for any additional support needed. Good luck!

Have u taken any pg tests? I would and get to your doctor asap for any additional support needed. Good luck!

No, I won't be able to test until the 21st. One time I lost it soon after testing positive so I am very worried. :(

Ah shame. I completely understand that. In the infertility world there is a saying. Nothing like a pregnancy test to bring on a loss or period BUT Lets be positive on this though. 21st is almost here. Every pregnancy is different. This could very well be a super sticky bean!! Look at me, 10 losses and then this little miracle growing like a weed!! Sending a big hug and crossing fingers and toes for you.

Ah shame. I completely understand that. In the infertility world there is a saying. Nothing like a pregnancy test to bring on a loss or period BUT Lets be positive on this though. 21st is almost here. Every pregnancy is different. This could very well be a super sticky bean!! Look at me, 10 losses and then this little miracle growing like a weed!! Sending a big hug and crossing fingers and toes for you.
Thank you, I very much hope it worked. It would be devastating for my boyfriend is not. :((

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->