Worried about movement.

DoubleTFun

Reaction score
I am 20+5 and although I feel movement it seems to have been mostly on my right side where Twin B is. Twin A I occasionally feel movement, but not nearly as much. I felt the first outside kick at 20+1. I was supposed to have my ultrasound this week, but they couldn't squeeze me in until next friday. I have them every 4 weeks due to the twin pregnancy and watching blood pressure. I know it's still early, and I hate to be the crazy woman calling the Dr over something that is probably nothing. I think I just needed to share how I felt since I don't want to worry my husband unless there is a need to.

I wouldn't worry, I only felt movement now and then till I was about 25 weeks, guess baby can be in an awkward position sometimes so u don't feel as much.

I'm at about the same point as you and only feeling the odd light flutter and even then that's only been over the last week or so. I can't tell them apart tho.
I also was very worried, especially since I've had 2 kids already and felt both of them much earlier and would have felt them from the outside too by this point. However , one of my placentas is anterior so I'm told it will take longer to feel movements and when they do their regular ultrasound checks they are always both moving loads, I just don't feel it

The next day after I wrote this They were moving around like crazy! Then yesterday I had a virus and was really sick in the morning and the whole afternoon babies were moving around and reassuring me that everything was okay. I'm sure they were just irritated that I wasn't eating anything..in order to avoid being sick again. Feeling much better now though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->