Worried about progression

Jess19

Reaction score
Theses are the ICs from the last few days
The bottom was today SMU
Above that was yesterday mid day and same with the one above that.

I have an appointment tomorrow at 2pm for bloods and to meet with my dr
Crappy thing is I won't get the results until Monday (hopefully) since I'm going in later in the day right before the weekend. I'd imagine they will want to do bloods again on Monday to make sure they are rising accordingly.

Ugh it's going to be a long weekend!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 57
Mine weren't ics I used dollar tree tests and mine weren't very consistent in color or getting darker. I'm 9 weeks now, so try not to let it worry you. That does suck having to wait the whole weekend though.

Thanks

I'm going to test later today.
The last test was taken with less than an hour hold. Maybe that has something to do with it.

I can see why you're anxious. I'd definitely sat Those internet cheapies are awful for progression so don't rely on them! FRER or similar might be better or those clear blue conception indicator digitals. You're also still pretty early so it's important to do a proper urine hold.

Try not to worry !

I agree this early on you may need a longer hold before taking one that might be why your last test is lighter. Also I believe frer are the best and are more consistent. Good luck x

I completely understand why you feel worried. That being said, there are so many factors this early. My tests fluctuated for the first week also. Especially the ics. Some were great & others were appropriately name "cheapies." Good luck!

I feel SO much better now! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 36
Haha fantastic!! Did you hold your wee since your last post?

What's your plan now? Digi? Or stop testing?

Wow great line! Glad you're feeling better now :)

:happydance: The beginning is the hardest part! Beautiful line!

Actually no, it was about an hour hold too :shrug: must have been a bad test.
I'm not leaving the house today but DH has to stop at Walmart on his way home and I was thinking about asking him to grab a digi
I have 3 ICs left, that's enough lol I need to step away from the testing.
I've never tried a digi so part of me kinda wants to. Especially since this is my last time I'll ever get to.

Do you have the clearblue ones with the Conception indicator over there? That's what I'd get

I'm not sure.
Are those the ones that say how many weeks?
That's the one I want

Can't wait to see your digi! I'm contemplating getting another lol I'm hooked

Congrats !!, I was thinking the lighter test was faulty since the control line was faint as well.

We have them in the states. Hopefully your dh can get you one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->