Worried about test progression

kittiecat

Mum to Noah & Ella
Reaction score
So I got my bfp 5 days after my 5 day frozen embryo transfer and was over the moon but now 5 days later I’m worried about my test progression. I’m 10dp5dt (15dpo equivalent) and I’m worried the line should have progressed more and be darker. Thoughts? Am so so scared.

B2E4E981-89D4-4C4B-A143-1E5D49500120.jpeg

Hey hon. I’d say there’s no reason to worry unless you see the lines getting lighter. I personally think your progression looks fine. You’re more likely to see better progression if you skip a day between testing. Day to day I found tests didn’t change that much. It also depends on how concentrated urine was so totally not reliable.

I’m assuming you’ve gotten betas since you were cycling? Those are a much better predictor than pee sticks.

Even betas gave me a scare when I was pregnant with my first though. Didn’t even come close to doubling but pregnancy went smoothly from there.

Never easy this stuff. Hope you get some reassurances soon.

Hey my clinic don’t do betas unfortunately. But yeah forgot to update this thread and sadly this did turn out to be a chemical :cry:. Stopped meds today and am now waiting to bleed and go from there...

Hey my clinic don’t do betas unfortunately. But yeah forgot to update this thread and sadly this did turn out to be a chemical :cry:. Stopped meds today and am now waiting to bleed and go from there...
So sorry. :hug:

I'm so sorry sweety. I've had 2 chemicals and a MC at 10+4. I'm so sorry you are going through this. My heart goes out to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->