worried about "the talk"

Woops I don't know how that happened sorry!!!
The talk you guys had sounds like it went really well :) I agree you want to know a few months before summer if you are actually going to TTC then so you can start preparing etc. I think March sounds like a good time to bring it up again. I totally understand how you feel with all of this, wanting to count down and everything, I go over absolutely everything in my head and love to plan things and this is a major thing to plan lol! How exciting!!!

Woops I don't know how that happened sorry!!!
The talk you guys had sounds like it went really well :) I agree you want to know a few months before summer if you are actually going to TTC then so you can start preparing etc. I think March sounds like a good time to bring it up again. I totally understand how you feel with all of this, wanting to count down and everything, I go over absolutely everything in my head and love to plan things and this is a major thing to plan lol! How exciting!!!

i know, it wasn't quite what i was hoping for, as in a definitive yes, but yet at the same time I'm pretty excited :) Isn't it interesting how a lot of the time men are the type that are organized and want to plan ahead and get things in order for sooooo many things, and yet with babies not so much?! My husband is totally a "get things taken care of" type of person and yet he is so casual about starting a family. So frustrating!

Heres to hoping we both begin our families sometime this year!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->