worried about tomorrow!

glowworm00

Reaction score
Hi, i have my 12 week scan tomorrow and im terrified! Anyone else feel the same?
I still cant believe im having a baby!! Its surreal

Your not alone, I've got mine on Monday and I'm so scared, mainly because I had a bo mc in January and I just want everything to go well with this pregnancy. Good luck and update us tomorrow xxx

Best wishes for you both at your scans:hugs:

Hi ladies, yes I'm the same Iv just started to get really nervous in the last few days (esp as all my symptoms have eased off, even though I know this is a totally unreliable indicator of how the pregnancy is going! ) .

Good luck for tomorrow glow worm, will keep all my fingers and toes crossed that all goes well for you! Let us know how it goes!

Dolly84, I also have my 12 scan week on Monday and have had 2 miscarriages in the last year so I share your anxiety! Iv actually managed to stay surprisingly relaxed since my last scan 2 weeks ago but now the nerves are setting in!

Let's start with some good news from glowworm tomorrow and then we haven't got long to go!

Good luck ladies xx

GL and best wishes for tomorrow ladies :flower:

Maybe I was a weird one, but I didn't worry much (mine was on Fri). I did, however squeak and then cry when I saw baby was good and happy :)

Good luck!

Hi ladies, yes I'm the same Iv just started to get really nervous in the last few days (esp as all my symptoms have eased off, even though I know this is a totally unreliable indicator of how the pregnancy is going! ) .

Good luck for tomorrow glow worm, will keep all my fingers and toes crossed that all goes well for you! Let us know how it goes!

Dolly84, I also have my 12 scan week on Monday and have had 2 miscarriages in the last year so I share your anxiety! Iv actually managed to stay surprisingly relaxed since my last scan 2 weeks ago but now the nerves are setting in!

Let's start with some good news from glowworm tomorrow and then we haven't got long to go!

Good luck ladies xx

Oh wow laurans, yes it's so nerve wracking isn't it! My scan on Monday wil be my 1st scan so until I see little bean healthy and happy on the screen I just can't help but worry. Glad your last scan went well, you'll have to let me know how your scan goes xxx

I feel the same way! I haven't had my ultrasound yet and I'm so nervous about everything. All I can think about is what could be wrong, seeing the baby on the ultrasound will definitely make me feel better.

I have my 12 week today and while I am sure all is good I am still scared. I think its normal but I was fine until Friday. I cant help but think of things that could go wrong. :wacko:

Can I join you? I have my first (12 week) scan a week today (tues) and am so excited but also really nervous. We are making plans to tell people and every so often the thought of what if it's bad news pops into my head!

Good luck ladies xx

Oh wow laurans, yes it's so nerve wracking isn't it! My scan on Monday wil be my 1st scan so until I see little bean healthy and happy on the screen I just can't help but worry. Glad your last scan went well, you'll have to let me know how your scan goes xxx

Hey Dolly, you have done really well to wait until 12 weeks for your first scan! Iv actually had 2 so far this pregnancy at 7+3 and 8+5, the first one wasn't so good (really low heart rate) but had picked up by last scan! .

Good luck to everyone that has scans coming up! :flower: x

I'm feeling really anxious of my 12 week scan on Thursday this week! I too had a bo mc in March this year and also had mc and mmc prior to having my son. Scans terrify me as I have previously had more bad news at them than good. I am trying to remain calm and optimistic this time round but finding it very difficult. My pregnancy symptoms all seem to have gone in the past week or so and even my bloat has gone down, trying to see the good in that as really not wanting to tell work just yet and they guessed when I was 10wks with my son from all the bloat!

Good luck to those having their scans today and to Glow worm for tomorrow! Not long for the Monday scans too! Good luck to you too ladies! Fingers crossed we are all nervous/worrying for no reason at all!

Big hugs! xxxx

I'm feeling really anxious of my 12 week scan on Thursday this week! I too had a bo mc in March this year and also had mc and mmc prior to having my son. Scans terrify me as I have previously had more bad news at them than good. I am trying to remain calm and optimistic this time round but finding it very difficult. My pregnancy symptoms all seem to have gone in the past week or so and even my bloat has gone down, trying to see the good in that as really not wanting to tell work just yet and they guessed when I was 10wks with my son from all the bloat!

Good luck to those having their scans today and to Glow worm for tomorrow! Not long for the Monday scans too! Good luck to you too ladies! Fingers crossed we are all nervous/worrying for no reason at all!

Big hugs! xxxx

Hey Jinbean, I'm 11+2 and my bloat has disappeared within the last 4-5 days too! I had been so bloated people were noticing! Maybe us losing the bloat is something to do with being 11 weeks???....fingers crossed!

Big hugs! xxxx

Hey Jinbean, I'm 11+2 and my bloat has disappeared within the last 4-5 days too! I had been so bloated people were noticing! Maybe us losing the bloat is something to do with being 11 weeks???....fingers crossed!

Yeah quite possibly could be that it happens around 11 weeks... fingers crossed for us both! I don't seem to remember my bloat ever going down with my son! I looked about 6 months pregnant from 10 weeks onwards and just kept getting bigger! Tee Hee! At every appointment the midwives told me "Oh this is going to be a big baby!" At 36+5 I had a growth scan and he measured off the charts measuring 43wks lol! So positive side of me is hoping disappearing bloat is a sign of a smaller baby this time round! :winkwink: haha! xxx

Good luck ladies xx

Hey Dolly, you have done really well to wait until 12 weeks for your first scan! Iv actually had 2 so far this pregnancy at 7+3 and 8+5, the first one wasn't so good (really low heart rate) but had picked up by last scan! .

Well trust me it's not been easy waiting this long 😊 I almost booked a private scan at 9 weeks but dh couldn't get anytime off work and I thought to myself if it's bad news I can't deal with that on my own so I chickened out plus (having a 12 month old to run round after takes my mind off it most of the time)😊 fingers crossed everything is great for us on Monday xxx
Good to hear your little beans heart rate has picked up too, must have been such a relief xxx

Good luck ladies xx

Well trust me it's not been easy waiting this long 😊 I almost booked a private scan at 9 weeks but dh couldn't get anytime off work and I thought to myself if it's bad news I can't deal with that on my own so I chickened out plus (having a 12 month old to run round after takes my mind off it most of the time)😊 fingers crossed everything is great for us on Monday xxx
Good to hear your little beans heart rate has picked up too, must have been such a relief xxx

Sounds like your kept busy! That's what I have to do too, to keep my mind off things. Yeah was a relief that heartbeat had picked up just hope all is ok Monday! Got to 10.5 weeks last time so will be good to have a scan past that point! No symptoms again today though! Not needed a nap for 3 days now, no bloatedness, sore boobs etc! So let's see!
Not sure how much sleep I will get Sunday night! X hope your well today!
I want to know how glowworm got on!!

Where are you glow worm? Xx hope all is well!

Big hugs! xxxx

Yeah quite possibly could be that it happens around 11 weeks... fingers crossed for us both! I don't seem to remember my bloat ever going down with my son! I looked about 6 months pregnant from 10 weeks onwards and just kept getting bigger! Tee Hee! At every appointment the midwives told me "Oh this is going to be a big baby!" At 36+5 I had a growth scan and he measured off the charts measuring 43wks lol! So positive side of me is hoping disappearing bloat is a sign of a smaller baby this time round! :winkwink: haha! xxx

Wow, well I will try and think of it as a good thing then! I'm diabetic so don't want any signs of a big baby! X

I have my first scan Friday!

How di it go glow worm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"