Worried and confused

Jducate

Reaction score
I am 24 years old. I was due for af on Nov. 10th but never came. Yesterday I noticed my cervix was high and soft. This morning I started cramping and bleeding but my cervix is still high and soft. Now the pain has gone away and I'm not sure what's going on. My breast and nipples are still sore and im still a little nauseous. Can anyone help me?

Wish I could! I had the same issue last cycle and thought I was pregnant. AF came 5 days late with my cervix being same as yours the day before. :( But I didn't have sore boobs/nipples and nausea. You could be pregnant. Have you tested using a First Response (pink dye, not blue dye) test?

Best of luck to you!

Have you taken a test? You could very well be pregnant.

Have you recently stopped the BCP?

I did take a test a few days ago but BFN! I guess I'll take another test in the am. No I didn't just get off the pill.. Actually I was on the Depo for 6 years and have been off for 3 years.

Sounds like it could be break through bleed and you might be preggers - do another test chick :hugs:How much did you bleed? x

I really appreciate everyone's help :)... Ummm to me normally I have a medium to heavy flow. But this is light to medium... Hopefully that explains it

It's quite common to bleed in early pregnancy - you should test even if only to rule it out. THere are other scenarios though, you might have ovulated later than normal and are just getting a lighter af, or it could have been an anov cycle. My money would be on a :bfp: though :winkwink: Have you got any tests?

Yes I do... I really hope I am! My husband and I have been ttc for a while. TTC is a lot harder than it seems!!!

I'm sort of in a similar position, my period was due around the 3rd Nov, and on the 5th Nov I had very light bleeding/spotting, which disappeared in a day or two. I've never had spotting before, my flow has always been quite heavy. I have done several tests-different brands on different days and all have been BFN.

So I am completely lost now, haven't a clue whats going on.
I'm 27, my husband & I have been NTNP for a very long time, but we've now took the plunge TTC, and are beginning to doing all we can to increase our chances-so I'm very new to all this.

I hope you get a :bfp: Lots of luck to you both

Thank you! Best of luck to both of you too! Keep me posted of your progress!

I'm just really confused when I started bleeding I was in a lot of pain but the pain went away after 2 hours.. Still bleeding tho.. Cervix still high and soft.. So weird

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->