Worried and paranoid

Googiepie

Reaction score
I recently found out I was pregnant with baby #2. Before I found out, I used to gave smell aversions and dry heaving, etc. lately, I feel so much better. Some smells still bother me but not as much. I don't have the usual symptoms I had with my first one like sore boobs, cravings, hunger. I do get fatigued easy but then again, I have a 10 month old lol :blush: I'm so worried and paranoid that something is wrong. I don't get to see my doctor till sept. 18th, has anyone experienced this or had no symptoms?

I have no symptoms yet.. With my first the only symptoms I ever had were the sore boobs and cramping early on.

In sure symptoms can start to taper off around 8 weeks? Mine did with DS

I had no symptoms whatsoever, people used to ask if I suffered from morning sickness and when I said no they looked worried and pulled a face!
I think it must just differ, my mum said she was never sick with me and my OH'S mum said the same thing too :) x

Thanks guys! With my first, the symptoms faded by 10/11 weeks so hope that's all it is. Just wish I could get in sooner with my doctor.

I didn't have a lot of symptoms either. My only real symptom that has been ongoing have been breast tenderness and even that wasn't all the time.

I wouldnt worry- every pregnancy is different and maybe this time around your body is handling it better. Also- I never had many symptoms with my first except for sore breasts in the very beginning. I havent quite had that this time around but I think its cause I breast fed and theres almost no tssue left in there! Flat as.pancakes! Did you breastfeed? That could be it? Just speculating ;)

I'll trade ya! Pregnancies just differ. My oldest sister gets the mask of pregnancy and super bad swollen legs and ankles, my middle sister get nausea, but no vomiting and sore boobs, me, I break out, get nauseated, vomit, have the sorest nipples ever and due to my job get horrible back pains...and my mom had none of any of that. Just how things go.

Ugh I'll trade you. I said the same thing 2-3weeks ago and now ms is just this evil thing that never leaves my side. And when it does indigestion comes to babysit :(

I wouldnt worry- every pregnancy is different and maybe this time around your body is handling it better. Also- I never had many symptoms with my first except for sore breasts in the very beginning. I havent quite had that this time around but I think its cause I breast fed and theres almost no tssue left in there! Flat as.pancakes! Did you breastfeed? That could be it? Just speculating ;)

No, I didn't breastfeed. I tried but unfortunately, I couldn't. I'm kind of glad they're not sore this tine around, it was horrible with my first. OH couldn't even hug me lol

I'm kind of glad that I'm not getting sick or anything but at the same time, I do want ms so it would put my mind at ease lol :)

Every pregnancy is different, try not to worry. With my first, I had no symptoms, with this one, I'm off sick with hyperemesis gravidarum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->