worried, anyone feel the same?

scottishgal89

Reaction score
hiya.
im now 10 and a half weeks pregnant but i dont feel pregnant anymore.
i went threw a really bad spell with sickness and cramps and headaches and now theres just nothing.
my first scan showed that i was 7 and a half weeks but my next one isnt till the 28th of may by which time i will be more than 15weeks.
this is my first pregnancy and i dont know if this is normal? would i know if something was wrong?
its just a long time to wait and im really worried. i asked the doctor about it today and he said there was nothing could be done and i'd just have to wait for my scan.
i feel really confused...
anyone else had the same feelings?
xxx

Me, I am 13 wks. I fell the same although I have never had the sickness etc. I have bad dreams too etc etc etc.

I have a private scan booked for tomorrow as I had my dating scan at 9+1 and was told that im not entitled to another till my 20 wk one on june 4th.

My OH arranged it for me for tomorrow because of the way I have been feeling. I never felt this way with baby number 1 or 2. Weird huh?

:hugs:

yeah i just feel jumpy about it because i have no idea how im meant to be feeling.
im scared its not normal and i wont know for another month
xxx

A lot of people experience the worry like you are going through. Tons of people have NO signs of pregnancy. They don't get sick, their breast don't get sore, their nipples don't change colors, NOTHING. Every pregnancy is completely different and I actually went through a phase where I had signs of MISCARRIAGE and everything came out fine. Just stay positive and know your little bean is safe and warm in your belly. :hugs:

I think this happens to a lot of people towards the end of the 1st trimester, not only is the placenta getting ready to take over but also your HCG levels actually start to slow down and plateau around about this time too, which explains the fading symptoms, or no symptoms at all.

I know it's easier said than done, i seem to spend most of every day worrying, but do try not to panic. If you've already had one good scan then the chances of something going wrong are very slim indeed.

I hope the days pass quickly until your scan and that everything will be fine :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->