Worried! Bleeding

bamagurl

Mother of 5 ~ 2 angels
Reaction score
Hi ladies! Let me first start by saying in between my two girls I had a miscarriage at 12 weeks. My body didn't do anything or acknowledge the baby had passed so I had to have the baby removed. I went on to have my second daughter after that. I just found out on Friday that I am pregnant & I would be about 7-8 weeks pregnant. I started spotting yesterday morning & put a pad on thinking nothing. We had "done the deed" Saturday night. As the day went on I bleed heavier, no pain. I ended up passing 3 clots 3 consecutive times going to the bathroom. The bleeding has slowed to when I wipe now. Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

I called the dr yesterday & she pretty much told me to call & make an appointment first thing this morning.

I'm sorry you're having to go through this :hugs: Were you able to make an appt?

based on my experience with MC, if I see red blood or clots, I go in and get checked out ASAP.

Pink or brown spotting I don't worry about too much.

Definitely go and get checked out Hun. I hope everything is ok :hugs:

I had bleeding/clotting with no pain during my first trimester. The clots had jelly consistency. I hope you managed to get an appointment and all is well :hugs2:

I had bleeding/clotting with no pain during my first trimester. The clots had jelly consistency. I hope you managed to get an appointment and all is well :hugs2:

That's how my clots have been also, & everything was ok? They did an ultrasound & saw a sac measuring 5 weeks which it's possible my period count is way off be uses I have irregular cycles. They drew blood to check my hcg & I go back Thursday to redraw/re-check

Yes everything was fine. Had a scan a lil over 2 weeks ago and she was just being stubborn!

When did this ultrasound take place??

I had the ultrasound yesterday after the day of bleeding & clots. I go back Thursday to draw more blood & do another ultrasound.

Well since there is still a sac that is a very great thing!

Another story similar to mine my best friend's sister started bleeding and clotting (earlier than I did). She took another pregnancy test and the line was sooo faint you could barely see it. She thought for sure her baby was gone. But she went to the doctor and they told her she was still pregnant. :thumbup: This happened very recently

Also my mom said she gushed blood when she was 4 weeks along with me. The doctors made her wait 2 weeks and go back and there I was.

Praying for you :hugs2:

Thank you so much! Since I have had a previous loss it makes me super nervous! I'm holding out hope since there was a sac & my levels are up! Now to just wait for Thursday, which seems like forever away

I know this is a very scary time! I was in limbo for a week or two after I had bled. Absolute torture. I hope you update us on everything.

I would try to go to the Early Pregnancy Unit (if there is one at your local hospital) if you possibly can as your doctor would probably have to refer you there as they can't tell a lot at the doctor's really. I don't think passing clots sounds good but it's always possible that it is something harmless. You need to be scanned so that you can find out what's happening.

Hope you get some answers soon and fingers crossed things will turn out okay.

When they did the ultrasound they scanned my uterus & both ovaries. He did an exam afterwards also.

Thanks for your comments ladies. Unfortunately I lost the baby.

Oh no. Not the update I was hoping for. I'm so sorry :hugs:

Thank you so much ladies! It really means a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->