Worried going in preterm labor again

MizzPodd

1 girl,1 angel,1 rainbow
Reaction score
Hi ladies
I'm about to go to my appt to MFM dr. So I can't write much but to sum it up, I have had a rough pregnancy that seems to keep popping up with more issues. My body is just not cooperating:( docs have intervened wonderfully such as giving me cerclauge last Thursday (I was 23 + 2 days). They areworried about my bp , pre e , contractions , cervix, everything!
Every time I think I'm ok something unexpected happens. Last night I had to go to labor and delivery becuz of issues. Docs are happy I made it to 24 weeks as am I. But now I need to get to 28 weeks but I'm freaking out that wont happen.
Been having more frequent BH which I've been told could be irritating my cervix. Like this morning for example I had a few within one hour and they were feeling more painful :(
I wish I could explain more but I have to get ready for appt. I think she will check cerclauge.

Since last night when i try to pee, it hurts where my stitch is :( before last night, i didn't feel the pain. this is my First stitch so I'm unsure if that's normal or not. The docs have done all they can... I'm on complete bedrest at home, on progesterone shots, have cerclauge, etc.

Can someone please tell me what to expect if my baby is born between now 24 + 2 weeks and 26/7 weeks?

Hope your appointment goes well hun. let us know how you get on.

All preemies are different, but you could probably do with a read of our preemies stories here. Gestation doesnt aways equal the same outcome so theres no set rule. https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ntroduce-your-vip-very-important-preemie.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->