Worried! Gush of fluid..

rebeccalouise

Reaction score
So, I was walking along on the school run and all of a sudden it felt like I was peeing myself, although I'm pretty sure it wasn't pee! Got home and checked, no blood, just looked like a lot of clear fluid! It had leaked through my pants, and onto my leggings. Is this normal? It wasn't creamy like the usual CM I've been getting. :( Would I lose fluid this early if I was going to miscarry? Worrying like mad now! X

It may have been just watery CM. I know I had that during my first pregnancy and it freaked me out the first time it happened.

Obviously if you're worried get checked out but a similar thing happened to me in week six I think and it even smelled like amniotic fluid but I'm still pregnant as far as I know and that was weeks ago. Good luck.

If your worried give your midwife a ring. Chances are it's just increased discharge.

I've never heard of anyones waters going at this gestation but i'd definitely get checked for piece of mind, It is most likely just increase watery discharge but midwife might want to swab in case there is an infection <3

Lots of watery cm Is normal . I don't think you have much in the way of waters just now xxx

I have loads of wet cm, think its normal and just the rise in hormones etc x

amniotic fluid smells like semen ... totally disgusting heavy yeasty smell .... hopefully it's was just watery CM. I've had that too just in a normal non preggie cycle ..good luck !

Did you smell it? I know this sounds gross but fluid from the sac would smell like semen. I had a ruptured sac with my 2nd baby.

It didn't smell, but I had a scan yesterday and everything was perfect! So I know all is well now anyway. &#9786;&#65039; Thanks ladies. Xx

I had this with my 2nd!! It was clear liquid and was actually how I found out I was pregnant

It didn't smell, but I had a scan yesterday and everything was perfect! So I know all is well now anyway. &#9786;&#65039; Thanks ladies. Xx

Amazing news hun!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->