Worried I Might Be Pregnant

IslanderMom

Reaction score
My ovulation day was on July 21, 2018, and I had unprotected sex on the 24th and my husband did not pull out (went all the way with it), while I had eggie, clear, and stringy mucus. Could it be possible that I may still have this type of discharge and not get pregnant? Or could I? I'm worried I might be pregnant again because my little one is still 6 months and would love to still enjoy her while she's still a baby. Please moms help me ease my anxiety. Thank you.

My ovulation day was on July 21, 2018, and I had unprotected sex on the 24th and my husband did not pull out (went all the way with it), while I had eggie, clear, and stringy mucus. Could it be possible that I may still have this type of discharge and not get pregnant? Or could I? I'm worried I might be pregnant again because my little one is still 6 months and would love to still enjoy her while she's still a baby. Please moms help me ease my anxiety. Thank you.

So you have unprotected sex 3 days after ovulation? I would say your chances are very slim as the egg can only live up to 24 hours. Unless I misunderstood. Or maybe the egg can last longer but I didn’t think so.

You can not get pregnant 3 days after you ovulated, if you are certain on ovulation day.

However, if you are just going off symptoms etc it can be easy to misjudge the actual ovulation day. If this happened then its entirely possible.
Fertile cm usually dries up really quickly after ovulation which is making me question how sure you are on O day?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->