Worried - is this the start of early AF or IB?

wanna-b-mummy

Reaction score
Hi ladies.

I hope you can help.

I have a regular 25 day cycle and am very very rarely late or early with AF. My luteal phase is 11 days long and I always ovulate on day 14 or 15.

I am on cycle 2 of TTC and ovulation happened as normal, on CD15, (confirmed ovulation with FF). This is my first month temping and I have had a rising high temp ever since 1dpo. I am currently 7dpo. Not due AF till Friday.

This morning I woke, had yet another high BBT reading (highest yet). Then this morning I went for my FMU, wiped to check for cm, nothing, completely dry. Then I went away, had coffee, and an hour later, went for a BM (***TMI but been constipated which is unusual for me and it was a bit unpleasant.) Wiped (not referring to butt :lol:) and it was dry with no cm again. But then for some reason I wiped again, more *inside* this time, and saw on the tissue that there was a tiny bit of blood. Red. It wasn't mucusy. Just a tiny spot of blood, the size of a 5p piece, maybe even smaller. I then wiped again and nothing. I put a panty liner in but nothing on it so far.

I never spot - well the last time I spotted was over a year ago, and I remember because it's so unusual for me to spot. I am usually extremely bloated, have upset stomach, strong AF pains, then AF starts bang on the day and is pretty heavy from the get-go. I don't have anything like that right now.

I'm so worried this is AF coming early :cry: as I thought IB was meant to be brown or pink. Mine was red. Any advice ladies? So sorry if this is long. I'm not really too knowledgeable of all this. With DS we conceived first try and even then we weren't properly trying, and I never had IB.

Thanks in advance :hugs:

I had red bleeding with my son (lots, like a runny period!) and had IB with Sophie, it was definitely red. It was just the one wipe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->