Worried - NOT feeling sick....

Fran_Mc

Reaction score
I am currently 9 weeks pregnant and for the past 3 or 4 weeks, I have been feeling sick at the same time every day, which is at night time from around 9pm onwards, although I have had sick feelings through the day at points as well. Tonight I'm not having any sick feelings for the first time in weeks. I am a bit worried about it in case something is wrong. Is it a normal thing for these sick feelings to come and go? I was feeling sick earlier on today though. Like I say its just that I've always been feeling sick at night, but not tonight.

Ha I remember when i used to worry about this, theres just no pleasing us women huh :lol: enjoy the respite hun and get some good food down ya as it will probably be back again tomorrow! mine didnt just go i had like 1 day off, then a few days later maybe 2 days etc xxx

Hiya, are you having any other symptoms? It's normal for them to come and go, I only felt sick first thing after I woke up and when I was hungry from about 6 weeks to 10 weeks, the last couple of weeks it's only been when I've been hungry although a couple of days ago it was in the morning again as well.

Everyone's different, but if you still felt sick this morning then you are probably Ok. Hope this helps

my sickness didnt hit till after 12weeks with my first :p stil plenty of time!

The only other symptoms I'm having is a headache. I'm probably just worrying over nothing and you're right I should make the most of it while it lasts. :)

mine didnt start till later on either some people never get it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->