• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

worried now!

bbyno1

Reaction score
2 days ago while i was at work all of a sudden i had this massive cramp pain but only on my left hand side .it was really low down on my stomache. it wasnt a cramp that hurt much unless i started to walk but once i starting walking the pain got more and more intense where i had to walk very slow. i hvnt had no bleeding or pain since but also since that time all my pregnancy symtoms seems to have gone :/ could this be a sign of a misscarriage?:(

Prob not unless you have had any bleeding it is perfectly normal to have cramps and pains as i was worried about these myself the midwife told me to just keep an eye out for bleeding as cramps are a normal part of pregnancy x x x

it could be steching of the womb but if you are worried call mw but if there is no bleeding thats good but alot goes on the first few weeks fx for you xxx

I have also been having cramping I think it is just the uterus expanding I also had this with my Son used to get worse when I went from sitting to standing. x

ahh ok :) ive heard everyone saying they had period pain kinda cramps but this cramp was very painfull. a cramp i have never felt before and while it was getting so bad as i started walking i dont know but thankyou all,made me feel better :) :thumbup::shrug:

Were you constipated? I had some awful cramping one evening (which got worse when I moved around) which really scared me until I worked out that I was just all blocked up... Otherwise, like the others have said, if there's no bleeding it's probably just everything stretching and getting ready. xx

maybe i might of been constipated because i get that all the time i dont really pay attetntion to it much but you could be right :) i havnt had it again so fingers crossed :)x

Hi, Id get it checked out if i were you how far on are you? It is more than likely nothing but sometimes one sided cramps can be signs of something more serious so it wouldnt hurt to mention it to a doctor

xxx

thats the thing all the cramps and lil pains and everything that im getting is on the left hand side only i have had nothing on the right so i have no idea what it can be :( i got an appointment on monday where i will mention it there thankyou :)

I have really bad cramps :( everyone says it's normal though- It's really a good sign as it shows your womb is starting to accomadate for your bean :D

Anyway I might be talking a load of shit.. but I read somewhere that said you get more pains on one side as while your baby is still getting all it's stuff from the yolk rather than the placenta.. because something attaches onto 1 ovary that releases all your hormones etc... so thats the pain on 1 side?? :S

Someone please correct me if i'm chatting BS :D :D :D lol

xx

I would get this checked out asap. Hoepfully its nothing however it wont harm to get this checked out asap, if it is ectopic then you need to be seen asap. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"