Worried, or overreacting?

musicmomma

Reaction score
So I'm around 11 weeks pregnant, and so far I've had such a rough time with MS. Like terrible sickness all day and night. Recently, it has started to fade to just evenings and now the past 2 days I've felt almost symptom free. So naturally, I'm freaking out thinking the worst and can't stop reading about missed miscarriages. Am I overreacting or should I call the doctor on Monday? Maybe I'm just getting lucky and my MS is fading like it should? Advice!! Thanks in advance!

Hi Hun. I've never been in your situation, but I've heard and read so many times that people's MS starts to fade around the time you're at :) I think it's just starting to get better for you!

Pretty sure it's normal I was the same with my first. After 9 weeks the placenta starts to do its job and take over. By all means speak to your midwife if you're worried but I'd enjoy the symptoms easing up and look forward to that nearing 2nd tri.

Your around the right time that the placenta takes over and allows your body a little break from all the work it's doing

I started having stretches of good days around the three month mark. I would go two or three days feeling almost normal and then it would come back. I didn't start feeling better consistently until sixteen weeks.

When I was pregnant with my DD, it would come and go at around 11 weeks. Some days would be horrible and then I'd go days without vomiting. I agree with other posters, you're right around when the placenta takes over.

Its meant to change around 11 weeks as the placenta takes on more of the work.

I am sure everything is fine, but you can always ring your midwife for reassurance. Do you have any scans planned soon?

I worry about this too but MS seems to fade for a lot of people about this time xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->