worried - spotting

babifever

Reaction score
Earlier I had a small amount of blood in under ware, it appeared to be dark. I called my doctor, she said I should be okay if im not cramping, and its not bright red blood and alot. And its not. She said my last ultrasound showed a small hemorrhage from the baby implanting itself. And that could be the cause of the spotting. She said she didn't believe its a miscarriage, but if it was there's nothing they could do and I would have to wait. Man im so scared.

when I wipe there's watery blood, not a excessive amount. Next appointment is Tuesday morning.

With my DS, I had bright red spotting the day I expected AF. It only lasted 15 mins or so (no pain) and gone. He's a healthy almost 3 year old. Then, I had a miscarriage and it was extremely painful and dark red blood. Then I got pregnant with my DD and it was a pinprick spot to indicate implantation.

The best thing I did all three times was a quantitative hcg blood draw. They draw your blood twice to test your hcg. They wait 2 days between blood draws and tell you if your hcg is increasing and if it is, at a "normal" rate. With my son and daughter, my hcg was increasing beautifully like it should. With my miscarriage it went from 25 to 10 and I knew it was over. Even though they can't "do" anything specifically, having your blood tested will at least give you peace of mind.

With my DS, I had bright red spotting the day I expected AF. It only lasted 15 mins or so (no pain) and gone. He's a healthy almost 3 year old. Then, I had a miscarriage and it was extremely painful and dark red blood. Then I got pregnant with my DD and it was a pinprick spot to indicate implantation.

The best thing I did all three times was a quantitative hcg blood draw. They draw your blood twice to test your hcg. They wait 2 days between blood draws and tell you if your hcg is increasing and if it is, at a "normal" rate. With my son and daughter, my hcg was increasing beautifully like it should. With my miscarriage it went from 25 to 10 and I knew it was over. Even though they can't "do" anything specifically, having your blood tested will at least give you peace of mind.

I'm already pass checking hcg and not at the very beginning on pregnancy, at 9 weeks I shouldn't have implantation bleeding???

thanks for your response

I've also had about 6 ultrasounds, I'm high risk due to diabetes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"