Worried! TMI, painful sex..

rebeccalouise

Reaction score
Is it usual for sex to hurt in early pregnancy? :shrug: Me and my DH DTD earlier, and excuse the TMI, but everytime he went deep, it hurt quite a bit. :blush: I couldn't really enjoy it at all! :( I'm working myself up now, thinking something is wrong, and that I'm going to start bleeding! :nope: Please tell me I'm not alone? Is this a normal thing? X

I dont really know for sure, but with the increased blood flow and hormonal changes i could imagine it could feel different/painful. I dont have sex in the first tri because i have cramps and high risk. You could always call your dr and ask.

Mine did. It went away after first tri. My gyn said it was likely due to increased blood volume, positioning, and/or change in hormones and fluids. So she basically suggested switch up positions and use lube. Sex has never been enjoyable for me during this pregnancy. I feel like I got jipped lol

I only had sex once in my first pregnancy and that was around 20 weeks or so and it was so uncomfortable, so I suspect that would be normal for first tri too. Your pelvis is going a lot of expanding and your uterus is crampy anyway. Personally, I just avoid sex altogether when pregnant unfortunately. It just doesn't feel nice, which is sad.

It hurt for me as well. I'm 36 weeks pregnant and sex still isn't really comfortable for me, it still hurts. I crave sex so I try to deal with it. Hang in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->