Worried.. Very light spotting 7+1 weeks

FutureMrs

Reaction score
Today when I went to the bathroom I had a small amount of red blood on the TP nothing in my panties, nothing aftwards, its been about 3 hours. I don't have cramping but I am still scared, I feel like some of my symptoms are less obvious, my HR is a bit lower. I did have my first US prior to this, abdominal and we were able to see the baby in the sac but I am still so scared now I am going to lose this baby. Any success stories, or thoughts? I have an appointment with my nurse practitioner tomorrow so will of course mention this to her.

I have had very light bleeding in two of my pregnancies (not yet in this one). With my first, it was pink spotting on the toilet paper at 15 weeks. My second was a slightly heavier (TMI) bloody mucous-like discharge at 12. Both went on to be healthy full term pregnancies. The cervix becomes very sensitive and with the normal increase in blood flow that pregnancy brings, it's a pretty common thing. I would certainly tell your Dr, but it's likely it's nothing to worry about. FX for you!

Hi justplay, thanks so much for your reassuring words. Really hope everything turns out just fine with baby and its just one of those things! Feel sick to my stomach with worry though.

I was same way. Both times, I had to wait a few days before I was seen by the doctor. Is there any way you could get a reassurance scan? So you can see baby again and they can check to see if they can see where the spotting could be coming from?

I am hoping shell suggest that tomorrow, although because I had one just a few hours prior she may not. I'm not sure if she does them in her office, tomorrow is my first appointment, first baby. The scan I had done today was done in a whole separate building. I guess we will see. So thankful I already had the appointment coming up!

Popping over from 3rd Tri �� I spotted off and on this pregnancy from the early weeks (4+8 ) to the most recent bout of spotting at 24 weeks and 3 days and my little girl is doing just fine ❤ try to relax in know it's easier said than done but spitting is common

Was it after a BM? I have cervical erosion and have bled slightly from my vagina after pretty much every bm this pregnancy so far - which I'll admit has me a bit on edge as its so regular but my logical brain kicks in and reminds me it's because of the cervical erosion. Your cervix is super sensitive right now and can bleed at the slightest thing - including a bm or sex. Try not to worry X

Thanks for your kind words ladies! I had my appointment today, she was unconcerned by it, did a beta which came back at 107,764. She did think it was weird my US tech didnt tell me my due date or anything so shes waiting for those results now. Man being pregnant is stressful as heck!

It wasnt after a BM or sex, Im really not sure what caused it, its stopped right now so hopefully stays away. I had gotten back in to the gym and went 3 days in a row so maybe over did it?

I bled 2x with my daughter. The first right after I found out. So you can imagine how worried I was. I thought I was getting my hopes up for nothing. Then again around the beginning of my 2nd trimester. My Dr eventually put me on antibiotics saying my body was producing too much bacteria.
This pregnancy I bled around 4 wk 2 days but I didnt kno I was pregnant yet.
I wouldnt worry unless its accompanied with cramps and clots.

I had bleeding just like yours when I was 6 weeks. Everything was fine, and I haven't had any spotting since then. I'm 14 weeks now. Spotting is pretty normal in pregnancy i've heard :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->