Worried we wont be able to find out the sex:(

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by sandrass, Dec 10, 2009.

1. sandrass

sandrass Beautiful daughter Alessa

My 20 week ultrasound is at a hospital thats policy isnt to tell people gender! There is only one hospital here that guarantees they will tell you gender if they can :(

I REALLY REALLY want to know what we are having!!! I dont think this is fair at ALL its BULLSHIT and Im so so mad about it.

We are getting a 3D scan done around 30 weeks and the place we are getting it, will tell gender, but I really dont want to wait until 30 weeks and I dont want to have to pay $100 to get another scan sooner than 30 weeks. GRRRR!!

Has anyone else had this issue?

2. jessndoug

jessndoug Well-Known Member

omg!! ive never heard of a hospital that won't tell you the sex of the baby. that's bull. im getting upset.hopefully you can find out some other way.best of luck.

3. lillprutten

lillprutten Guest

Hospitals usually have the policy not to tell the gender as there have been some cases people aborting babies turning out to be the "wrong" gender, i think thats so sad and a real crime!
    I hope the hospital will tell you the gender if they see it! Or try to peek yourself:D

When's your US? Mine is 21st december.

4. expectingmay6

expectingmay6 Expecting #1 may 6th 2010

ive got my 20 wk scan next weds and my hosp does tell you the sex im can jst garuntee baby will av his/her legs crossed lol

5. jess_smurf

jess_smurf Angel Kristian & Olivia

can you not ask for a scan picture of their genetils and we can all have a guess should be pretty easy

6. sandrass

sandrass Beautiful daughter Alessa

ok if they wont tell me I will try to get a scan pic of the genitals. How will I ask LOL. "I know you wont tell me the gender, but can I have a pic of that area so I can guess?" haha