Worried worried ! Lines not progressing 16dpo

sandy mom

Reaction score
I'm 16 dpo today and my FRER lines look the same or maybe lighter than 13dpo. Both were tested with FMU.

I had a miscarriage in April and I'm getting very worried. Did any of you have similar experience?

Attachments

• IMG_6375.jpg
    IMG_6375.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 78
The second test definitely looks bolder to me, and they're both pretty bold so I would try not to worry too much as hard as it is.

in 16dpo too and I feel like mine are not getting darker but I'm using ICs I'm going to test In a few days x

I'd say there's a bit more color in the second one. I hope it keeps progressing for you. I'm also sitting in a limbo at 20 dpo with very very light wondfos. Do you chart your bbt too?

(https://i.imgur.com/avAs4w4.jpg)

I don’t know which brand of tests to trust at this point. Will wait and see :(
I told my doctor about lines not progressing and he has ordered progesterone tests. Not sure how much that will help.

They look fine to me. Every test is different. Usually if the control line is a bit more faint than the control line of the other one that's a good indication. They both look pretty strong to me and First Response are the brand you need to trust. I have had false positives with Clear Blue early ones.

For some reason, this morning my Walmart cheapie looks great but my FRER, the test line is still less dark than control! Both were from SAME fmu!

I think I'll stop testing at this point. About 17 dpo now.

Attachments

• IMG_6384.jpg
    IMG_6384.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 33
Honestly, you'll probably just drive yourself crazy with testing. The only accurate way to tell progression is through blood tests.

Also: congratulations! :D

Line progression only matters if you continue to get faint lines, those are all bold clear positives, each test will have a different amount of dye so definitely don't keep testing.

Agreed, I will completely stop testing. It was only stressing me out

I think the bottom test looks a bit darker than the first :)

Looks darker!
I had to stop testing after 16dpo, because mine didn't feel like they were getting any darker... and now I'm nearly 25 weeks. I had a CP before this one, so I can somewhat understand your paranoia. But I think all that's left to say is CONGRATS :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->