• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

worried worst will happen

sadandlonely

Reaction score
I had two natural early misscarriages at about 6 weeks. my last MC was in november. I am now pregnant again with no Period since my last MC. I should be over the moon but i just feel negative. i just think the worst going to happen again. I know idea how far along i am as i used one of those fancy digital pregnany test which tells you how far a long you are and it said 5 weeks plus. also i know idea when the baby due as i no cycle to calucate it with. i got an appointment with the doctor tommorrow. The doctor did say after my last mc i needed to wait till my first cycle just make dateing of pregnancy easier but to be honest that was my plan but at the same time i had no intention of not having sex with my husband or using conception with my husband as i thought that would be silly and no point. also i thought due to my age it take between 4 to 6 cycles for me to get pregnant again any way as it was the lenght of time it took for the last two pregnancy that end up in MC. Has this happen to any one before?

hun, i know its hard to stay positive in the early stages of pregnancy especially after a loss, trust me i am struggling myself, but im sure everything will be ok, if the conception indicatior is saying your 5wks then you are probably nearly past the stage you lost your last babies, good luck at your appointment i hope they are able to put your mind at ease, congrats! xx

Hey, i hope your doing okay - i really feel for you and know what this is like. I had a mmc in nov at 11 weeks and am now pregnant again - im trying so hard to be positive. i keep slipping into negativity but my husband keeps telling me to stop and to be be positive, so thats what im trying to do.

so my only advice is stay positive and keep praying. i hope things are good for us both xo

No wonder your nervous. It was exactly how i felt after my 1st loss. What you got to keep telling yourself is this pregnancy is a totally different one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"