Worried

Mumof42009

Mum Of 4 Preemie's
Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Ive had no real pregnancy symtoms in past few weeks apart from boobs being massive and sometimes tender, ive also not been sleeping and i know from when i was pregnant the times before i was in bed by 8 asleep. I seen bubs on scan 25/3 and said everything looked ok. Just cant understand why got no symtoms at all??? I worried because im taking asprin as well which consultant put me on due to placenta probs with previous pregnancys, i just feel so different this time. :cry:

Sometimes its normal to not really have any symptoms, ive not really had any. I did get a bit of sickness but that didnt even start untill 12 weeks.

I had no symptoms really just a bit of nausea from 6 weeks till 10. My friend who had terrible sickness last time has nothing this time. Each one is different hon. X

The only symptoms I have is big boobs (which dont hurt) and oedema which doesn't feel all that related to my pregnancy even though I know it is. Just count yourself as one of the lucky ones!! So long as you have see your LO on a scan it is all good! :hugs:

Thanks put my mind at ease, im going to see consultant weds so will ask him if they will give me another scan at 12 wks because im worried and they know all my probs from before. xx

I think that they should give you a scan at 12 weeks regardless of you having an early one. I know that if I didn't get one I would be furious. Certainly with your history with the placenta problems I would expect them to take extra care of you and your LO.

Good Luck and make sure your consultant listens to you. :hugs:

Im going to tell them my concerns on weds and say i want another scan as im worried, im glad aint got to go through this again this is my last now (said that last time lol) thanks for your help xx

i'm in the same boat....have had ms for a couple of weeks now, and my @@s are enormous...but today my ms has disappeared and my @@s aren't anywhere near as painful......

currently freaking out!

have an early scan on tues, so hoping that all is well.......

:hugs: to you though....keeping my fingers crossed that everything is well for you as well.....

:hugs: I have no symptoms either... no MS or anything...but scan showed bubs is fine :) maybe you are one of the lucky ones who wont experience MS etc :):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->