Worried

S

Siyren

we're currently trying to deal with a very over excitable puppy, in time for when our baby gets here.
while tips will be so appreciated.
im worried cos the puppy knocked my computer into my stomach.
while i know it wasn't quite where the baby will be atm. im worried in case the baby could be hurt by what happened.
please tell me im worrying over nothing?
siyren

to be honest i wouldnt worry. ur little fella is going to be pretty much protected specially at this stage because theres still not alot of it yet. if you are concerned however ring your mid wife for some reasurrence.

hey hun am sure all will be fine our babies are protected by the amniotic fluid and sac not to mention our muscles and what not so am sure your puppy has done no harm. trust me women have been in car crashes and all sorts and babies have been fine.

unless it was really painful and you were in serious discomfort i would try not to worry.

bless your puppy i have no advise since i have never owned a dog in my life but i hope he calms down a bit before baby comes. x

ive been googling, and although knew the problem as somehow our doing, we now have a rough idea of what to do,
and no it didnt hurt majorly, so im not worried, it was a bump really, from the corner of the laptop, no where near hard enough to bruise.
i think i just panicked cos shortly afterwards i was getting stretching pains, and although i know their stretching pains, cos i know no that feeling (iykwim)
i still freaked

lol hun we all do it. its our nature to panic even if we know what the pains are you still think oh but it could be down to bumping into the door handle,tripping over a step,having an over excited puppy jump into your laptop and knocking you.

trust me it doesnt get any better either the slightest bug or sniffle your child gets and you get in a fluster rofl! x

lol yeah ive heard plently of moms saying that all this worrying is just a practise run for when our baby's get here!
im really believeing thats true x

it totally is. i was such a worrier when i had the girls then when i lost my angels i became even more protective over them and worried even more. for a good few months i would have to check on them every night to make sure they were still breathing. thankfully i have calmed down alot since then and dont panic as much but i bet you when this bundle of joy comes along i wont be able to take my eyes off her not even for a second lol. you love them so much you dont want anything to come to harm to them or to lose them. its a mothers love i'm afraid comes with the territory :D x

lol atleast ive been warned,
im so excited to meet bubs! he/she can stay in there til sept tho thankyou very much x

lol yes i agree all sept-embryos baby can stay in there til fully cooked and we are ready for them.

though i bet this baby will be born in august since hollie was 5 days early and charlotte 3 weeks both eager beavers to meet their mummy and daddy lol. anyways i'm off to bed now its late and i need my energy to do some clothes shopping tomorow :D x

Hi Hun I'm sure everything will be fine!!
We have a hyper cocker spaniel pup who jumps up at me and knocks the laptop into me....but wouldnt worry unless getting pains!!!

:hug:

Also we are trying to train our puppy. He is 8 month old and going to his first obdience class tonite!! Maybe its something you could look into to??
We are hoping this trains him quicker than we would be able to.....:dohh:

:hug: I'm sure baby is just fine in there hun, as others have said it's nicely protected right now. You'd know if you'd done any damage, you'd feel it... it sounds like you've just worried yourself, no other harm done :hugs:

thanks guys.
im calm again now, no pain, no blood,, all is good in there for bubs i hope x

On a different tack, we used to have 2 hyperactive dogs, and changed their diet... Google BARF (Bones and Raw Food, or Biologically Approved Raw Food) food for dogs... tinned/dried foods usually have too much protein in, which makes dogs hyper... ours now eat raw chicken and a vegetable concoction and although they have the same amount of energy, they're less hyper, if that makes sense!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->