Worried :(

katieeandbump

Reaction score
ok im such a panicker :( ive been goin to the docs about my bac pain and they wer worried it was dvt because it hurt when i breathe in.. they checked my legs and they were fine so she ruled it out ansd said it was muscular because my back hurt in all different places when she touched it all at the top... but now 3 days later my leg is hurtin :( its not swollen red or anything like tha and my oh said if it was a dvt i would of had leg pain before the chest pain :( but it doesnt hurt to breathe in anymore its like when i sit funny oh godd i hate all these worryin things that come with being pregnant! i just hope the pain in my leg is just like the pain in my back muscles :( what do u girlies think? xx

what your OH says isn't always the case, it is possible to have DVT with the chest pains coming first, however this is unlikely as it will normally be pains in the legs first,
What sort of 'hurt' is it? Obviously if you are worried then go get it checked out again. better safe then sorry,

what your OH says isn't always the case, it is possible to have DVT with the chest pains coming first, however this is unlikely as it will normally be pains in the legs first,
What sort of 'hurt' is it? Obviously if you are worried then go get it checked out again. better safe then sorry,

its kinda like a cramp? but i have siatica in that leg and my leg always hurts but the calf is crampin almost and i squeezed it and it didnt hurt it was jus a bit like muscle pain? i dont know im hopin its because im tensin that leg because it hurts all the time my other leg cramps too :( ive had the pains in my back for about a month and it is gettin better so i dont know ? so annoyin its a bank holiday aswel cant even get to doctors tomorow :(xxx

Youve had it checked and yet you are still stressing about it? If you are still worried on Tuesday then book a doctors appointment but you do need to relax a bit. Being tense and worrying constantly can end up with you straining muscles and feeling sore and painful everywhere and anywhere as much as a "real" conditon can.

Did the doctor take blood to test for clotting agents? When they thought I might have DVT, they took blood and within an hour they were able to tell me that my clotting levels were well within the normal range, so no DVT. Good luck.

Did the doctor take blood to test for clotting agents? When they thought I might have DVT, they took blood and within an hour they were able to tell me that my clotting levels were well within the normal range, so no DVT. Good luck.

urm iv had my bloods at 12 weeks? they didnt give me one when they thought i may have it i think they think because im only 18 they think im 'too young' to have it... why did they think u had it? did u have swollen legs etc?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"