worried....

klouise1993

Reaction score
Hey guys yesterday I woke up and realized I have got another infection on my back where I've had a lot of perianal abscesses I usually have to take strong painkillers obviously can't do that anymore, honest answers as its worrying me but can this sort of thing affect baby at all since it's round that area it's pretty much right on my ermmm bum crack lol only way I can describe it please someone I'm really worried xxx

I'd get yourself to a doctor hun. I had an abscess in my breast a few weeks back and the doctor said the abcess wasn't really an issue but should it rupture and any nastiness get into my bloodstream then that could be dangerous to baby. They gave me a course of antibiotics and it cleared up nicely. Hope you feel better soon!

I've been trying to get through all morning but no one will answer the phones, I'm just sat here crying my eyes out as I'm so worried about it xx

I wouldn't stress yourself out too much hun. Long as you see a doctor within a few days then id say that's fine. I had to go all weekend with mine till doctors opened Monday morning and I was fine. Hugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->