Worried

gemstone

mother
Reaction score
Everyone is talking about cramping and twinges. I have bearly had any 😕. Worried maybe baby has stopped growing or something. Is it normal to have none what to ever? I had a scan at 8weeks+5 everything was fine. But I haven't had any growing or stretching pains...

I haven't either... The only abdominal 'pains' I've had are from bloating, wind and constipation :/ can't wait to get to the 'glowing' stage of pregnancy

The only pains I've had this time are pinching pains in my ovaries. My pregnancy has been so mild I'm scared for my first ultrasound but having had a mc before I know that as long as there is no severe cramping along with bleeding everything should be assumed to be fine.

I haven't either... The only abdominal 'pains' I've had are from bloating, wind and constipation :/ can't wait to get to the 'glowing' stage of pregnancy

Snap! Mine have only been that too. When I think I get a twinge it quickly followed by wind 😂😂 sorry tmi lol

Other than at 4 weeks with my first I have had no cramping in any of my pregnancies and this is my 4th. Have had cramps today and has worried me a little has not something I've suffered with before. I think you're just fine xx

I had no cramping or stretching pains with my son at all or with my first pregnancy (lasted only until 9 weeks), I was super surprised to be having them this time around

I don't have any twinges. The only thing I have is I feel rough and houses & my bbs are huge & covered in big blue veins. Also banging r headaches. Weird wonder if it coz this is my 6th but 4th baby 😕

It's possible you're not having any stretching pains because your body just knows what to do by now. I'm sure everything is fine!

I worry about this too... I just wish the worry would go away!!!

Perhaps no stretching pains mean that those contractions won't hurt as much this time round :)

I hope! 😂 my labour with my last was so painful and fast. Dreading it tbh lol. But found baby's heartbeat on Doppler last night. Me & hubby was having a listen 😃x

Aw glad you found a heartbeat on your doppler. I've been thinking about getting one.
I'm hoping birth is easier this time. I had back labour and back to back contractions so no break between them and it was loooooong. Still all worth it though :)

Mine was back to back too. Awful! She was born within 50mins. My other labours I did with no pain relief. My last 1 I had meptid. And gas and air. Quick but felt like I was being sawn in half 😱😂 she was worth it tho 😝. Hoping this time is quick too but not as painful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->