Worried

amc90

Reaction score
I just found out that I am close to 5 weeks pregnant. This is my second one with the last resulting in a MC. Unlike my first, I haven't had any real symptoms besides the occasional cramping and breast tenderness. And just having clear watery yellow discharge. I don't know if this is normal or if I should be worried. I had really thick discharge with the last. Sorry if this is TMI, just anxious! :(

Discharge isn't abnormal but if it's tinged a color it could be a sign of infection. You may want to have cultures done by your ob

As you can see from my sig I've had 4 pregnancies and am currently pregnant. Five weeks today. NONE of my pregnancies have been similar. So don't compare. Just like babies are different so are their pregnancies. Good luck!!

Congratulations! I never had any symptoms with any of my pregnancies so please don't worry, all pregnancies are different so don't compare :) xx

yes they are all different as everyone else has said. It is hard not to compare each one but try to keep in mind that it might not be the same as your last x
if you are really worried about the discharge you could get it checked out but it sounds normal to me!

Thanks! I feel a bit better now reading these replies. I think I'm just nervous too because I work nights and I know it's not good for my body. I work on a really heavy floor as a nurse so this wasn't exactly the ideal situation. I'm really excited though :)

Thanks! I feel a bit better now reading these replies. I think I'm just nervous too because I work nights and I know it's not good for my body. I work on a really heavy floor as a nurse so this wasn't exactly the ideal situation. I'm really excited though :)

I am also a night shift RN. Just rest as much as you can during the day. Babies are tough. Your night shift won't be harmful. 💙

I am also a night shift RN. Just rest as much as you can during the day. Babies are tough. Your night shift won't be harmful. 💙

Have you been really fatigued at work as well?
Thanks so much, reading these replies have made me feel a bit better! I got really worried this morning though, because I woke up with no symptoms. I went to a regular Dr but he wasn't able to tell me anything and had horrible bedside manner. :nope: I know I just need to chill.

Have you been really fatigued at work as well?
Thanks so much, reading these replies have made me feel a bit better! I got really worried this morning though, because I woke up with no symptoms. I went to a regular Dr but he wasn't able to tell me anything and had horrible bedside manner. :nope: I know I just need to chill.

Yes. Work is exhausting. And I also woke up feeling less preg today than yesterday. I'm 5+1 today. After everything I've been thru I've learned you really just can't tell anything this early. Try not to overanalyze if you can. GL!!

I'm a nurse as well. Due to previous losses I'm doing Homecare for work. It's easier on my body, and only one patient at a time. Just w thought. Goadctourecfeeling better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->