worried

casann

mummy
Reaction score
Last night me and my OH had sex and ever since my bump has been so tender. Also, i keep on getting inconstant stabbing pains across my bump . Baby hasn't moved as much since either which is really worrying me since he never stops atm, however he did go very quiet like this a while back. Does anyone know what could have caused all of this or if anything could be wrong? Thank you x

No ideas sorry but it might be worth ringing your midwife and getting seen. Reduced movements are always worth checking. Hope everything is ok. X

thanks hun. I.ll try and contact her. It's nearly impossible to on a weekend though. X

Having sex can cause braxton hicks which might be what you're experiencing. It's always worth getting reduced movements checked out just to be on the safe side. If you can't get hold of your midwife, ring your local maternity department or go to A&E - I'm sure all is well and bubs is just having a rest but it's worth checking.

how far along are you by the way?

Am sure I read somewhere that reduced movements are common just prior to labour as baby is conserving their energy for the birth? Will see if I can find something on the net x

I did a same thing last week, think maybe I was a little to athletic :blush: . My bump really hurt for a couple of days afterwards (think i pulled or strained my muscles) :shrug:, but if youre worried about babies movements then Id call MW or hospital just to be on the safe side. xx

called maternity and they didn't seem concerned about him not moving as much Just thinks he's being a bit lazy . And i'm 36 weeks .haha yeah , could just be because i used things i haven't used in ages. And could be braxton hicks i suppose ... Still not entirely sure how to tell if it is them though. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->