Worried......

Loulou04

Reaction score
I’ve just found out I’m pregnant today and I’m 3/4 days late....I had some spotting last night but nothing since (feel a lot of pressure in pelvis tho) my test looks a bit faint and only got 1-2 on digi. Shouldn’t the line be darker and digi say 3+ I’m slightly worried as my partner didn’t believe I was pregnant until I did digi as he said was too faint. Here’s a pic of my tests any input would be appreciated x

Last edited:
I would say you are definitely pregnant hun! The test on top may not be as sensitive as the digital. And remember your hcg levels should double every 48 hours, so that line should be darker each day you test. Congrats!! <3

Your husband should read the hpt directions, lol. It doesn't say the line has to be a certain darkness.

You are too early for the 3+. 1-2 weeks means from conception if you are only 4 weeks pregnant then that is right. I don't think many woman get 3+ till after 5 weeks

I'd say that's a defo BFP. The CB digitals are not as sensitive and theres no way you wud get a 3+ yet because it's still very early. 1-2 means 3 to 4 weeks pregnant so I wud say it's pretty spot on.
2-3 is 4 to 5 weeks and 3+ is anything from 5 weeks and over. Hope that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->