Worried.

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by beclou94, Aug 2, 2022.

1. beclou94

beclou94 Well-Known Member

Hello. I’ll be 6 weeks pregnant tomorrow, and for the past 4 days I’ve been bleeding after every bowel movement. (The bleeding is definitely from the front, not the back!) It’s not enough to need a pad or anything, but when I wipe it’s there and bright red, sometimes with a few tiny clots in. Has anyone else had this? I’ve noticed it is only after a bowel movement that it happens. ‍♀️ I don’t have any cramps or anything. X

2. dairymomma

dairymomma Well-Known Member

It can be totally normal. I mean, you are pushing 'down there' even if it's to go bathroom and even going poo can cause a bit of bleeding to happen. If you only have this happen after bowel movements, it's like just from that. I would bring it up with your doctor though as they can give you some tips (usually like drinking more water and adding more fiber to your diet) on how to make it easier to go bathroom without bearing down so much.

But if it's worrying you, then don't be afraid to talk to your doctor about getting an ultrasound done for peace of mind. I've had alot of complications during pregnancy and I know how scary it can be to see blood, even in tiny amounts like that.

3. Suggerhoney

Suggerhoney TTC Another Rainbow Baby at 42 years old

U may have a cervical erosion hon. I had one in my last pregnancy and I had a bleed at 6 weeks and another bleed at almost 15 weeks. Had slight cramping and tinny clots. It really worried me because I’ve had so many losses. Anyway turned out to be a small erosion on the cervix. They can get irritated very easy and bleed. If your worrried tho love go and get checked over that’s what there there for.