worried :(

lewood88

Mom of 2 expecting #3
Reaction score
Hey girls,
im abit concerned as im 99.9% certain thet i am pregnant i havent tested yet until tomorrow as i dont get paid till then, but last week i started bleeding and only bled for 2 days and was verry light and brown in colour and didnt experience and period pains which i fount weird, but over the past 2 days ive started gettin a cramping feeling come on my left side and to my back and sometimes at my lower stomach im starting to get concerned as ive been reading on the net that it could be an ectopic pregnancy..... has anyone ever had an ectopic and should i go straight up the hospital??

advice please

xxxx

definately go straigh to hosp if you think u may have an ectopic pregnancy as it is life threatening (dont take any chances). you may be pregnant. the light brown spotting you experienced for 2 days is similar to what i experienced when i was pregnant so it could be a sign. your cramping could also be a sign of pregnancy.

apparently, ectopic pregnancy pain is excruciating and unbearable... is the pain really bad or just like normal cramping that u usualy get?
x

Spotting during pregnancy can be normal. Are the pains crippling or are they dull? As cramps can be normal too...

However, if you are concerned about an ectopic pregnancy, I would suggest scheduling an appointment with a doctor. As you haven't tested yet, it could give you more definitive answers about your possible pregnancy as well. Good luck, hun. :hugs:

Hey lewood.

A little brown bleeding isnt unusual, brown blood is usually old blood that
didnt come out uring the last period.

Cramping seems pretty common as well, My OH suffers cramps every cycle... is it severe?.

And how many DPO are you?

I wouldnt start thinking of ectopic pregnancies myself, certainly not before pregnancy
is confirmed by a test.

As for seeing a doctor, well that would be a matter of personal choice, if pain
is severe and your really concerned then perhaps it would put your mind at rest. But i would advise anyone with severe pain to see their GP

I wouldnt start worrying though hun, backache, bleeding, cramps everywhere ...ive seen it all in my relationship while TTC

well the pains are dull, and im going to test tomorrow as im hopeing im positive :)

xxx

If the pain is not really bad I would not worry. CrAmping, pulling sensations, etc are normal for pregnancy. I would test asap and make a dr appt and mention your concerns if you get a BFP. Good luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->