• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Worried ...

Imi

Reaction score
Im kinda worried about tomorrow ... i have my emergancy appointment with the consultant at 9am and aprehensive to say the least ...

Im scared and i have even packed a back incase they keep me in :blush:

Been in a bad way with my back today ... Gav has been helping me dress and undress i can't bend down ....
My hips are so bloody sore im limping like an old lady ... and sleep? WTF is that? lol

I just worried about what there gonna say and do ... feel kinda silly but i just wanna cry! :cry:

xxx

:hugs: Imi, I hope the apointment goes ok for you hun. Ill be thinking about your. Im sorry you are having a ruff time with all this.:hugs: You are so lucky to have Gav

Tell me about it ... he's a love, even tried to do me ironing until i saw him burn a button off his shirt :dohh: took it off him lol.

:hissy: s'not fair, im having a right old game picking up maddie and she is getting arsy poor love!

Oh well lets see what she says in morning!

xxx

I'm such a dumb arse wrapped in myself - I didn't know you had an emergency appointment.

Will be thinking of you hun :hugs:

x

I'm such a dumb arse wrapped in myself - I didn't know you had an emergency appointment.

Will be thinking of you hun :hugs:

x

Hey don't be saying things like that your going through a really tough time right now it's totally understandable ... i just got a bit of joint pain! lol :blush:

Thank you and if im home i'll tell you all about how they think im a moaning mini lol!!

:hugs:

Hope all goes well tomorrow, i was told by consultant if pain was too much, i could be admitted for a couple of days for complete bed rest, but was no way i was going in. Is there anyway of getting complete rest @ home? I was lucky as DH at home so i could take it easy. Not easy though when u have lo that don't understand why mummy can't pick them up/sit on mummys knee.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs: Aw hun, sorry you feeling so rough:hugs:
Good luck at 9:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"