Worried :(

:hugs: Sorry hun not able to get to the 'puter much at the mo. I hope the news is good. Try not to worry.

:hugs: Jo, So sorry Im only just now reading this. I really hope that your dad is ok.....:hugs:

Thanks for your concern girls
Well yesterday afternoon he wasn't doing too well at all, was being sick and the catheter wasn't working as it should have been, had to be re done 3 times!!!Which was making him feel worse.
The good news is yesterday night when my mum went to visit he had been moved to another ward which was much better, he was feeling much brighter on himself and had stopped been sick and touch wood the catheter was working, it still hasn't flushed everything out but was getting there.

He has had to have a prostate exam the poor thing and apparently his kidney is slightly bigger than it should be but this could be an age thing (he is 65)

He is to have another review today with a look to wards him being discharged but as of yet we still don't know what caused the bleeding and have found out he actually passed a clot of blood(sorry if TMI).

I won't know anymore until my mum visits at about 2.30

Thanks again girls and i will keep you posted
xx

Glad your Dad is feeling brighter, Jo. Fingers crossed that all is well this afternoon.

Well my mum has called and he has had the camera inserted (ouch!) and that is all clear nothing to see, so that is good
Is now waiting for an ultrasound but that might be tommorow now!
Mum is going up to see him at about 6.30 so should know more then, hopefully they will have done tha scan and he can be ready to be discharged

Thats good news Jo ! i hope he is soon on the mend ((((hug)))) xx

Glad he got all clear from camera ...

Hope you have more news and he can come home tonight tomorrow

xxx

He has now had his ultra sound and its triplets!!!!!!!!! :)
Sorry
No everything is clear and they think it is to do with his prostate pressing on something, he had his prostate seen to a few years back and apparently it can grow back or something but they can give him tablets to control it, just one of them things really.
He is now ready to be discharged and Ant is going to pick him up when he finishes work, which dad says is fine as he can still get the tea he ordered!!!

See that shows he is much better he is thinking about his belly, so all being well he should be home at about 7ish:happydance:

Yeah good news, glad he has got the all clear hun :happydance:

Glad he's got the all clear, Jo. You must be relieved. :hugs:

:hugs: Awe Jo, Glad to hear that your dad is doing better and is on the road to getting better. Im sure being at home will speed that up.:hugs:

tht is great new hun! im so happy for u, :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"