Worries

teenmommy15

Reaction score
The closer my LO gets to be here the more i worry. I worry about a lot of things
Like what if my boyfriend ditches? which is silly cause i know he wont :dohh:
what if something happens to my boyfriend or my baby?
i dont know what i future holds and it scares me.
what if i dont know what to do with my baby?
what if im not a good mom?
what if i mess up?
im just so worried and so nervous and i just want the best for my daughter and just dont know whats ahead and it scares me. :nope::shrug:

i was just looking for some advice, maybe im not the only going through this?

Its normal to worry about the future.. But the thing is theres always guna be so much unknown when it comes to what the future holds cuz nobody knows.
Everything will come together tho, you jus gotta take it one day at a time.
Don't worry you'll be a great mommy :) babies dont fome with users manuals you'll learn as you go,she is your first baby and it's all going to be new to you! You'll be alright hun don't worry yourself too much over things.

im feeling the same way. its normal but everythings alright. youhave all of us to talk to :)

aw thanks guys! just needed some definite reassurance <3 glad i have you guys!

Absolutely normal to worry about the 'what ifs' and the future, but really you just have to take things as they come. There's enough to think about when you are about to become a mother, or are a mother, without worrying out the what ifs on top. You'll just end up driving yourself insane.

im just so worried and so nervous and i just want the best for my daughter and just dont know whats ahead and it scares me.

^^^^ THIS is what'll make you a good mum. The fact you give a damn already shows more maternal instinct and more backbone than some mothers out there with 20 years experience on you.

Keep smiling. You'll do good, because let's face it, you have no choice and you won't let your daughter down.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->