Worry worry worry again

EternalRose

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

So the fiance thought it would be a good idea to get me out the house today as I was feeling so fed up, he took me down the pub ( I had an orange juice ) and all was going fine. We had a stupid tiff on the way back, which led me to power walk ahead of him as I was intending to not let him back in the house with me. I was so irritated by him :growlmad: ( pregnancy hormones?) So, there I was power walking up the hill in the heat, and when I got in i locked the doors so he couldnt get in :rofl: I went and sat in the lounge, and he bloody well managed to get in. We just laughed in the end, thats how our tiffs usually end up..rediculous! :haha:

But as I sat on the sofa, my heart beat was going a thousand to the dozen I felt like I could feel everything pulsating and then my back started hurting. I then had a twinge down there about half hour ago, it wasnt severe but it made me stop and now im worried AGAIN that ive done something to harm the baby. Im not bleeding but I just cant wait for this scan on thursday to tell me everything is yay or nay as I physically cant take this worry any longer. I used to be so rational, im going crazy...Does anyone else get twinges when they have been a bit more active than normal..Ive already told the fiance its his fault!

EternalRose

Hi ladies,

So the fiance thought it would be a good idea to get me out the house today as I was feeling so fed up, he took me down the pub ( I had an orange juice ) and all was going fine. We had a stupid tiff on the way back, which led me to power walk ahead of him as I was intending to not let him back in the house with me. I was so irritated by him :growlmad: ( pregnancy hormones?) So, there I was power walking up the hill in the heat, and when I got in i locked the doors so he couldnt get in :rofl: I went and sat in the lounge, and he bloody well managed to get in. We just laughed in the end, thats how our tiffs usually end up..rediculous! :haha:

But as I sat on the sofa, my heart beat was going a thousand to the dozen I felt like I could feel everything pulsating and then my back started hurting. I then had a twinge down there about half hour ago, it wasnt severe but it made me stop and now im worried AGAIN that ive done something to harm the baby. Im not bleeding but I just cant wait for this scan on thursday to tell me everything is yay or nay as I physically cant take this worry any longer. I used to be so rational, im going crazy...Does anyone else get twinges when they have been a bit more active than normal..Ive already told the fiance its his fault!

EternalRose

Hey,
It's probably all your muscles relaxing again and getting back to normal and babas probably wondering what on earth all that was lol. Just relax n take it easi. Nomore power walking in the heat!!! I get them sometimes when i clean 2 much, espiecally hoover haha x x x
x x x

yes i also get twinges when im stressed or over done things. i sugest u put your feet up and have your partner be your slave for a few hours see how u go. a good rest and watching my partner run a round getting me stuff cheers me up and makes me feel better hehe or maybe im just evil haha :p

"nomore power walking in the heat" gemma haha..I promise I wont power walk anymore, you should have seen it, it must have looked hilarious with the fiance trying to catch up behind me.

Pinktaffy - Yeah im on the laptop in bed now and just had the most unhealthiest dinner but i thought sod it, i ate the biggest plate of brocolli yesterday I deserve it..

"nomore power walking in the heat" gemma haha..I promise I wont power walk anymore, you should have seen it, it must have looked hilarious with the fiance trying to catch up behind me.

Pinktaffy - Yeah im on the laptop in bed now and just had the most unhealthiest dinner but i thought sod it, i ate the biggest plate of brocolli yesterday I deserve it..

I can imagine haha, i doubt he'll take u out to the pub again in a hurry :winkwink:

I can imagine haha, i doubt he'll take u out to the pub again in a hurry :winkwink:

Haha, that will teach him not to mess with the pregnant woman! He even took a short cut ,I still beat him. :haha:

Aww bless him, at least he just laughed it off though lol x

Good luck eternal flame. When I went to see my midwife she told me that all the twinges etc round there were normal and just one of the many delightful pregnancy symptoms...

Take it easy and good luck for Thursday!

Good luck eternal flame. When I went to see my midwife she told me that all the twinges etc round there were normal and just one of the many delightful pregnancy symptoms...

Take it easy and good luck for Thursday!

Thank you hunnie, its eternal rose by the way..are your pregnancy hormones mushing your brain too this evening? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :winkwink:

I feel twinges when I exert myself physically, well bit of an exaggeration as this pg has turned me into a lazy slob. But today I walked to the supermarket instead of driving and I had to rest when I got back!! And there were twinges. And I panicked.
But this has to be normal, we are not supposed to lie in bed all day because we're pregnant, some women swing kettle bells all the way through pregnancy!!
Eternal Rose, I have my first scan on Thursday, and I am so terrified!! What if there is nothing there??!! Im being so irrational. What time is your scan, mines at midday?
xxx

I feel twinges when I exert myself physically, well bit of an exaggeration as this pg has turned me into a lazy slob. But today I walked to the supermarket instead of driving and I had to rest when I got back!! And there were twinges. And I panicked.
But this has to be normal, we are not supposed to lie in bed all day because we're pregnant, some women swing kettle bells all the way through pregnancy!!
Eternal Rose, I have my first scan on Thursday, and I am so terrified!! What if there is nothing there??!! Im being so irrational. What time is your scan, mines at midday?
xxx

OMG, mine is at 9:15am, we have to report back and let each other know!!! I am so scared..eeek. I keep thinking there is no baby there too, :dohh:

Im scared too, its all I can think about!! I almost picked up the phone today to see if they could fit me in any earlier so I could at least get it out the way. OH stopped me as hes got time off work organised for thurs! I will report back as soon as Ive been. God I think Im going to throw up in there xxx

what symptoms do you have, im cramping tonight and of course its making me worry myself silly :wacko:

I was cramping earlier today and had a few sharp twinges but they went away after I came home and relaxed a bit. I had a rough day at work and was so tired and stressed out.

Fingers crossed that everything is ok with you. Best wishes!

sounds like our tiffs! i get those tinges when i havent had enough water and i exercise too much- running after my toddler at the park or what not- i feel so out of shape!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->