Worry.

Lillismommy

Reaction score
I worry about everything. I worry so much that I worry about how much I worry. :nope:

Almost 11 weeks, no cramping, no bleeding and I am just terrified of having a missed miscarriage. So then what do I do? I Google. I hear they are not that common, but then you read all these stories online about how they happen even after the mother has seen a heartbeat on a scan.

Today I am worried because my belly doesn't look as big as it normally does, then I start to panic about ^.

I am having symptoms. I mean I puked a lot this morning.

I want my appointment on Friday to hurry up and get here, but then again, i'm scared i'm going to go in there and get like the worst news ever. I worried about that before my 7 week appointment too. I said that once I saw the heartbeat on the scan, I would stop worrying...

Yet, I'm sitting here worried.

I worry about everything. I worry so much that I worry about how much I worry. :nope:

Almost 11 weeks, no cramping, no bleeding and I am just terrified of having a missed miscarriage. So then what do I do? I Google. I hear they are not that common, but then you read all these stories online about how they happen even after the mother has seen a heartbeat on a scan.

Today I am worried because my belly doesn't look as big as it normally does, then I start to panic about ^.

I am having symptoms. I mean I puked a lot this morning.

I want my appointment on Friday to hurry up and get here, but then again, i'm scared i'm going to go in there and get like the worst news ever. I worried about that before my 7 week appointment too. I said that once I saw the heartbeat on the scan, I would stop worrying...

Yet, I'm sitting here worried.

relax,dear. as long as your doctor won't tell u there's something wrong, you and your baby should be fine.

Same here - I know everything is fine, but the mother in me continues to worry about this baby. I can't help it!

I actually feel much better since passing the 10 week mark. No nausea/MS at all! I also am not as hungry as I was. I am having some cramping though today, but I think that might be because I am so constipated! It is really getting to me. I can't wait until my next appt.

Good luck to you! I am sure everything is fine - for the both of us :)

Same here - I know everything is fine, but the mother in me continues to worry about this baby. I can't help it!

I actually feel much better since passing the 10 week mark. No nausea/MS at all! I also am not as hungry as I was. I am having some cramping though today, but I think that might be because I am so constipated! It is really getting to me. I can't wait until my next appt.

Good luck to you! I am sure everything is fine - for the both of us :)

Are you due October 19? It looks like we might have the same due date. When is your next appointment? Mine is on Friday and I just cannot wait.

I am still having morning sickness. I have good days and bad days. This morning was bad. And I totally hear you on the constipation - not fun!

Good luck to you. :hugs:

Well i'm just generally Queen Worry, so this pregnancy has been a challenge. I had a MMC after hearing the heart last time, BUT it was 2 weeks behind dates (no way i was legitimately that far behind) and the HB was sloooooooooooow, so it was struggling. The MMC was so inevitable. If you saw a strong Hb, ie not slow, and you're puking this morning then from one worry wart to another, please stop worrying! You're fine. Those thing would reassure me and that's saying something! I got a dopplar (Hi Bebe one) and since 11 weeks i've MOSTLY found it (and tried not to stress when i didn't). I'll continue to use it, it eases my mind. Stay positive xx

Yeah, my heart beat at 7 + 2 was 149 and they said that was perfectly normal.

I will try and relax. It is SO hard.

That sounds a brilliant speed to me. I had an 8 week scan and was fine for a couple of weeks on a high from that, but doubt and fear creeps in with me too. I think we all feel like that, it's normal but don't let it consume you. It helps me to think about worst case scenario and how i'd handle it, and then anything is a bonus. Maybe try not to come on here, or look at baby stuff on the net this week - get some good films out, a good book and distract yourself with enjoyable non-baby things as much as you can - obsessing brings on the worry if you're anything like me!

I'm 11.5 and when i hit the 10wk mark all my symptoms went away, no cramping, no bleeding, not even nausea and i had a scan last friday and everything is fine so try not to worry, it's natural, we're worrying if we cramp too much, worry if we're not cramping enough, the joys of pregnancy :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->