Worrying about money

kiddicare.com is good they have some cheap stuff also ebay?x

I think everyone who isn't a millionaire worries about money, we can do it! It's just going to be different and we'll have to adapt!

I little bit of advise that was given to me: Nobody ever dies from not having enough money. They die from giving up. People struggle to make ends meet every day. You just do what needs to be done, when you're put in a tough situation. We buy a pack of diapers (different sizes), ever two weeks. Friends have given us some unisex clothes and diapers that they didn't use or their kids grew out of. Buying different size diapers will only help you in the long run... can never seem to get enough of them. If you have a whole sale store, i'd go there to buy items, or yard sales, friends, etc. Much cheaper than Walmart or Babies R Us stores. Car seats should, however, be bought new. There are so many dangers to having a used seat.

I'm not stressed because as soon as anyone makes enough money to be comfortable in the money bracket they are in they go and jump into the bigger money bracket, so they are still worrying about money. As long as we can make house repayments, and look after bubz things will work themselves out.

I remember as a child, before we met my step dad. Mum use to get excited when she could afford sausages that week, but mum always seemed to happy. Now a days, my little sister gets nearly everything she wants but mum says she much prefers when sausages were a special thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->