worrying again :(

saffy1978

Mummy to 5!
Reaction score
For the past hour I've been feeling like I'm gonna bleed. Period pains, the dragging feeling in womb and back. Also I'm getting big globs of white discharge (tmi) coming out when I walk or move about. Anyone else had/have this?
I was moaning earlier saying I didn't feel pregnant. But now I have this and I'm worried. :(

Dont worry (easier said than done I know!) Ive had exactly the same. I had a lot of period type cramps since about 5-6 weeks and they're just starting to ease up a bit now. I was really worried but my midwife said that its just everything stretching. xx

dont worry hun, I had this loads between weeks 5 and 8 always had the CM (still do now) and the dragging, AF type pains lasted till about 8 weeks, please dont worry all will be fine xxx

Thank you.. they're getting quite bad and my womb area feels tender. I guess if anything is gonna happen it will do within the next 24 hours.

Don't worry too much chick, they say those pains can just be your uterus stretching, it has one hell of a way to go to make room for the bubs!! A lot of women have period type pains and it turns out to be nothing!!

I even bled from 4-6 weeks with my son and he is perfectly healthy so I'm sure its nothing, just try to take it easy x

Really try not to worry. Iv had a massive increase in CM these past few weeks and all kinds of weird twinges and pains in my belly but its been nothing. Just my body changing to adapt to baby. Im sure its nothing so chill out and treat yourself to something yummy! lol xxx

Im sure your fine hun, hope your ok and not worrying too much xx

Nothing to worry about you wouldn't believe the amount of CM I get these days!

Dont worry Saffy its all dead normal. I havent had any gloopy white cm today and miss it!! Its my fave pregnancy symptom as ive had it so much and ive always found it reassuring. And the pains I had especially in the 6th week too xx

I had all these symptoms , still do I felt I was about to start my period and had awful cramps and a lot of CM , but try to relax , easier said than done I know

Thanks everyone. I'm feeling a bit better today but my womb is still tender to touch on the left hand side. Anyone else's feel tender to touch? It really hurts inside if I press it a little.

hey ttcsaffy

Massive :hugs: to you!

I was feeling like that until I realised that comparing my symptoms, or lack of them, to everyone elses symptoms was just making me stress EVEN MORE! I'm not suggesting you do that but I did. The moment I stopped worrying why I haven't got copious amounts of CM, or this or that, I felt better.

For the record, the only symptoms I have are, REALLY painful boobs, high termperature and sleepy like you wouldn't believe. I LOVE my symptoms and am not worried that I haven't got as many as other people!!!

I hope you feel better soon, and I wish you and your baby a very happy and healthy pregnancy :)

Nicola xx

i had exactly the same from week 5 and still get it a little bit now but ive been reasurred that its all fine so try not to worry about it to much, i no easier said then done xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->