worrying more than ever

NIfirsttimer

Proud mum, new wife & WTT
Reaction score
is anyone getting more and more paranoid as time goes on?
its silly.. technically i should be less worried now, im viable, ive seen Ruby on scans 5 times now, and she measures perfectly etc... but i cant help getting more and more worried! im convinced im going to deliver really early, and i cant stop stressing about it all!

lately ive been getting these really odd, uncomfy downwards kicks to the cervix.. and it really feels like shes trying to get out.. i read a similar thread on here, and it seems thats totally normal.. but yet i still worry!!!

i even had a little poke about the other day because i was convinced she was coming out, then convinced myself that my cervix was too soft, and once again.. im worrying more than ever lol!!!

i worry about her movements, even tho i feel her many times in the day, if shes having a quiet hour, im... yep, you guessed it.... worrying again!!

ive been so excited about buying stuff.. i couldnt wait for it to be 'time' to start shopping.. and now its time, im scared to!

please tell me its not just me driving myself mad and that you guys know the feeling too!!??

It's not just you hun! Days like that I hate because some days I am more paranoid than others.

I bought my cot and bedding last week and am trying to hide it all over the place, not the easiest to do but we still need to be organised for when baby arrives.

I don't think this feeling ever disappears but try not to stress too much. Good luck xx

I dont think the worrying ever stops trust me i have a 13 yr old and still worry about him

I worry everyday.
I worry that she's not moving as much, I worry about making it to the hospital on time, I worry worry worry, and as the others said, it's part of being a mother.
You are not alone babe!

You really arnt the only one! Some days i drive myself and hubby crazy but ust need to remind myself to bbbrrreeeaatthhee and rreeelllaxx which is hard i know hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->