Worrying!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by mummy2be_x, Aug 26, 2009.

1. mummy2be_x

mummy2be_x Mummy2Ella & Expecting #2

Hey,
    I'm 7 weeks pregnant today and started bleeding this morning. Phoned the doctor and he's managed to book me in for an early scan 2moro. I can't wait to go but im so scared. Also at the moment i don't really have any symptoms, except being tired. I don't feel sick, my breast's don't really hurt. So worried.
    x

2. kermie219

kermie219 Well-Known Member

oh hun I'm so sorry this is happening to you...hope everything goes alright tomorrow try and take it easy until then love :hugs:

3. bump#1

bump#1 Well-Known Member

It may just be old blood, or blood from the implantation stage. Try not to worry too much.

Fingers crossed for you tomorrow :hugs: x

4. Emma1980

Emma1980 Mummy to Finley

how heavy are you bleeding? any pains? is the blood brown or red? it can be completely normal to bleed at this stage!

5. mummy2be_x

mummy2be_x Mummy2Ella & Expecting #2

its not alot, its more than spotting but not loads. and its more pink then red?

6. twinkletoes80

twinkletoes80 Pregnant with my first

It can be very normal during first tri. Stay calm, its good that its not much. Good luck! xxx