Worst Christmas present ever :,( possible failed implantation, bleeding so much! Help

Nicole_93

Reaction score
I had all these symptoms of pregnancy, tested at 12dpol bfn :cry:
Well, 14dpo came and no af as she was excepted. Nothing to make me even think she was on her way, but I never tested because I didn't want to see that bfn again a day before Christmas. Well, 15dpo comes and I start to spot lightly until last night and this morning. I have soaked through my tampon, pad, pants, clear down to my mattress. And I filled the toilet right after that. My heart is broken, I call the hospital and she suspects a failed implantation. My heart is fully devistated but, hopefully one day I'll get that sticky bean. Just hard to wake up Christmas morning and see this. :cry:

Merry Christmas everyone, thanks for reading. Have a blessed day and hopefully we can all get our :bfp: before too long!!!

I'm so sorry. No words will take away the hurt you're feeling but am sending you a big hug. I hope you get your BFP in 2016.

Thank you so much, I defiantly appreciate that! :hugs:
I'm defiantly going to keep my head held high and keep remembering that I'll be okay. Have a wonderful day too dear , Happy Holidays :)

Hey girl, if you need to talk at all, I'd be happy to chat. I had two early mc's/cp's last year and I was totally gutted about it for some time. *hugs* you'll get your sticky bean, don't worry :)

I know how you feel, Af arrived for me this morning too :(

:hugs: I'm so sorry to hear this. I've had 2 CPs/early MC and was devastated both times. The second time I wait until AF was 3 days late before I tested, got a faint BFP and then two days later AF was there, and was one of my more painful ones. I had been so excited that second time because AF had been so late. :(

:hugs: This is a hard thing to go through. Just know you aren't alone and we are here if you need to chat. :)

I'm sorry hun :hugs: you are definitely not alone. You have a huge support group right here.. 2016 is our year for our BFP!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"