Worst craving someone like me can have

Janisdkh

Reaction score
Ok so this is by far the most worst craving a semi vegetarian can have... I have changed the way I eat for a year now. I dont eat pork, or beef or other kinds of meat for certain reasons. Not because I love the animal, but for other reasons. I have not craved any of that meat until tonight. I am dieing for my moms steak. She makes the most amazing steak on the earth. I would pay 20$ just to eat her steak and nothing else. I am sitting here drooling and dreaming about it. I am about to cave and beg her to bring me some tomorrow. How can I stop myself LOL . The only meats I eat are chicken, fish, and turkey. AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can remember that taste and oh so yummy. *cries* Anyone else having a craving like this? If so have you caved?

I was vegan prior to preganacy and ended up craving eggs and dairy. So, I have eaten those. I am fairly sure that I wouldn't eat meat though. Maybe your lacking iron or something?

I dont htink so Im an addict for greens. Salads, broccoli, spinahce. We have greens every day pretty much. I take my prenatals which has a shoot load of iron in it. I think its the flavor of my moms steak I miss so much. Unless maybe im not getting enough iron.

I HATE donuts and I was craving a donut the other night so bad I went and got one and LOVED it lol. I hate tim horton's and their donuts but I ate it and loved it that is sad lol

I know how you feel!

I AM a full vegetarian (lacto-ovo), but I ate chicken from about 8 weeks to 18 weeks. Give in.... your body and your baby are needing protein.

I AM a full vegetarian (lacto-ovo), but I ate chicken from about 8 weeks to 18 weeks. Give in.... your body and your baby are needing protein.

You have no clue how much I want to hear this HAHAHAHAHA! I eat tuns of chicken. Fish more like once or so a week. I might just give in to the steak but how do you go back to being a veg after? I mean it took hard work for me to stop beef and pork.

Your body is telling you something, thats for sure. I'd give in. You ever see that episode of Friends when Phoebe said she wanted meat really badly, so Joey said he wouldn't so he she could keep up the status quo? This reminds me of that.
And hey, I was a vegetarian for eight years, I feel your pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->