Worst day ever!

xSarahM

Two Beautiful Angels
Reaction score
Okay so today i was looking after my cousins 10 month old little girl, Niamh.
I had to go to the dentist because i was sure i needed fillings in just about all of my back teeth as i constantly have tooth ache and they're so freaking sensitive!

I planned to go to McDonalds straight form the dentist which was at 8.45, so i had an apple for breakfast. But the dentist said i didnt need fillings, but he was going to put this stuff that tasted like Orange Bubblegum on my teeth as they were thinning and this should help. Although, i wasnt supposed to eat or drink anything for two hours! (also, it tasted disgusting, not like Orange Bubblegum!)

So then i was supposed to have an interview for a job in a Post Office, and i was thinking what the hell am i supposed to do with Naimh while im at the interview? Doesnt matter because they ring up and say its been cancelled anyway! They asked to reschedual it for next week, but i said shove it, as im moving in like 4/5 weeks anyway! But it was okay because OH gave me some money so i could go shopping and spoil myself :)

Then i get to the bus stop, and all these old women are looking at me with this baby and tiny, tiny bump and judging me! Then some woman starts talking to me about being pregnant and says, "yano, i thought being pregnant was supposed to give you good skin? oh well.." I almost took her out! So on the bus home, it was packed, and no one offered me a seat or anything! And the driver was driving like a maniac! Keeping the doors open on a 60mph limit, seriously!?

So i get off the bus and start walking home, dehydrated as anything, and i ged a sudden sharp pain in the ball of my foot, i thought i'd stood on a shard of glass. So look and it turns out its a blister, from the worlds thinnest shoes! (god knows why i even own them, i may aswell be walking in bare feet!)

So im like limping home, and some stupid boy, in a stupid car, with stupid racing stripes toots and shouts 'Oy oy!' at me as he drives past. J'ckass! Then im 10 metres away from my front door, but i stand on a stone, right on my blister and because my shoes are THAT thin, it pops it. :dohh:

I bet none of you even read this far, but all i want to do now is curl up on the sofa and watch TV, but no. There's too much washing that needs doing!

Ah I am so sorry your day went bad. Once your cousin picks her baby up i reccomend you take a nice warm relaxing bath and a nice hot chocolate then curl up in front of the telly and relax! I hope you feeling better now!

I read it! Sorry you've had a bad day, just think of them little bubas inside your tummy, they love you no matter how bad your day is! :flower:
Chin up girly. You're worth a million of them! :hugs:

Ah I am so sorry your day went bad. Once your cousin picks her baby up i reccomend you take a nice warm relaxing bath and a nice hot chocolate then curl up in front of the telly and relax! I hope you feeling better now!

Thank you, im feeling loads better. My cousin and her LO live here, but now my cousins home i've got into my jarmies and im going to stick on last nights Geordie Shore :blush:

I read it! Sorry you've had a bad day, just think of them little bubas inside your tummy, they love you no matter how bad your day is! :flower:
Chin up girly. You're worth a million of them! :hugs:

Thank you! :hugs: today is just not my day :dohh:

Awwwwww you poor thing. Sounds like you had a rough day :hugs: I hope tomorrow is better!

Awwwwww you poor thing. Sounds like you had a rough day :hugs: I hope tomorrow is better!

Thank you!
Tomorrow my day consists of washing and packing :dohh: as we're going away for the weekend to see family. But before we set off we have our gender scan on Friday :happydance: So tomorrow will probably drag because im looking forward to Friday :(

Okay so today i was looking after my cousins 10 month old little girl, Niamh.
I had to go to the dentist because i was sure i needed fillings in just about all of my back teeth as i constantly have tooth ache and they're so freaking sensitive!

I planned to go to McDonalds straight form the dentist which was at 8.45, so i had an apple for breakfast. But the dentist said i didnt need fillings, but he was going to put this stuff that tasted like Orange Bubblegum on my teeth as they were thinning and this should help. Although, i wasnt supposed to eat or drink anything for two hours! (also, it tasted disgusting, not like Orange Bubblegum!)

So then i was supposed to have an interview for a job in a Post Office, and i was thinking what the hell am i supposed to do with Naimh while im at the interview? Doesnt matter because they ring up and say its been cancelled anyway! They asked to reschedual it for next week, but i said shove it, as im moving in like 4/5 weeks anyway! But it was okay because OH gave me some money so i could go shopping and spoil myself :)

Then i get to the bus stop, and all these old women are looking at me with this baby and tiny, tiny bump and judging me! Then some woman starts talking to me about being pregnant and says, "yano, i thought being pregnant was supposed to give you good skin? oh well.." I almost took her out! So on the bus home, it was packed, and no one offered me a seat or anything! And the driver was driving like a maniac! Keeping the doors open on a 60mph limit, seriously!?

So i get off the bus and start walking home, dehydrated as anything, and i ged a sudden sharp pain in the ball of my foot, i thought i'd stood on a shard of glass. So look and it turns out its a blister, from the worlds thinnest shoes! (god knows why i even own them, i may aswell be walking in bare feet!)

So im like limping home, and some stupid boy, in a stupid car, with stupid racing stripes toots and shouts 'Oy oy!' at me as he drives past. J'ckass! Then im 10 metres away from my front door, but i stand on a stone, right on my blister and because my shoes are THAT thin, it pops it. :dohh:

I bet none of you even read this far, but all i want to do now is curl up on the sofa and watch TV, but no. There's too much washing that needs doing!

aww I'm sorry :hugs:

Oh Sarah :hugs: I hate those bad days.. :wacko: they're so hard.. Plus our damn hormones being all over the place don't help at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->