Worst evap of all time!UPDATE page 3

Bella1185

Reaction score
Okay - so long story short - my best friend and her hubby have been trying for baby #2 for awhile. She and I have almost the same cycle, but she's about 5-6 days ahead of me. DH and I have NOT been trying for #2. (Well he has :haha: but I'm nowhere near ready)

So last night bff comes over for girls night with a ton of those dollar tree tests and she takes two and I take two just for fun. POAS party :wacko: but hers come up with faint line right away! Yay for her!! She's very excited! :happydance: Mine are negative - which I knew they would be - (I'm only about 6 or 7dpo and like I said NOT TRYING) but then this morning DH asked why there are positive pregnancy tests in trash can. BFF took hers home to show her husband...so these are def mine!

WORST EVAP IVE EVER SEEN! Just a caution to not read tests after timeframe!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 120
Here's another pic! So crazy!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 52
Wow that looks really positive. I used those last month and never got an evap on mine.

Omg!! That actually looks positive, are you sure your not pregnant Hun? X

Whaaaat? They were stark white last night and then like 12 hours later they have a faint line? Doesn't that mean evap?!!! When I was pregnant with dd I was a poas addict and I swear they say after 10 mins (let alone hours) it doesn't count?

ETA: I should add - since DD has been born I've posted a couple times about "scares/surprises" because admittedly I'm not so great at filling my bc on time - or remembering to take it. So I just went off it all together and DH and I have been trying to be EXTRA "careful"

Most evaps are grey or whitish. I would keep testing just in case.

Well now I feel a bit crazy - I have a couple of the $ tree left over maybe I'll take them? But seriously it's 6/7dpo (I think) soo pretty certain that's a big
Ole nothin? Very weird

Poas of the dollar tree I had left over (just middle of day urine haven't held it obviously) and this is after 10 mins - and looks white white to me! Think those were just freak test before

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 88
Oh how rubbish! I'd have said positive too.

On another note- I want to be your friend, a real life poas party...! 😂

Oh how rubbish! I'd have said positive too.

On another note- I want to be your friend, a real life poas party...! 😂

Haha thanks! It was very spontaneous! Super happy for her!! But not quite ready on this end ---- I was seriously shocked at those lines! If someone was trying for bfp that'd be a sh*tty evap!!!! Guess they mean it when they say not to look after 10 mins

Hmmmmmmm I dunno Hun. That test looks total bfp to me! It's super purple... If I were you I'd probably test with a frer in 2 days just to be sure bc I'm not convinced that was an evap at all

You should test with fmu or concentrated pee just to be sure. Diluted urine would be negative if you are still early.

Can't believe those lines.... I've never gotten an Evap with dollar tree tests!

Can't believe those lines.... I've never gotten an Evap with dollar tree tests!

Me either! They were my go to with DD! Maybe just a bad batch?! But even I am suprised to see the lines. I guess I can keep testing for fun but I'm certain not pregnant

It happened the same to me too just yesterday. What was the outcome? I had my hubby pee on a test and sure after 8 hours his had a pink line too. Either the dollar test have gone nuts or I am the one who is crazy. I have never had any pink evap before. Not very happy waiting like this, we have just lost a pregnancy not long ago and I feel terrible inside. I have done 10 until now and they all have that thick pink that appears after 3 hours or more.

It happened the same to me too just yesterday. What was the outcome? I had my hubby pee on a test and sure after 8 hours his had a pink line too. Either the dollar test have gone nuts or I am the one who is crazy. I have never had any pink evap before. Not very happy waiting like this, we have just lost a pregnancy not long ago and I feel terrible inside. I have done 10 until now and they all have that thick pink that appears after 3 hours or more.

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs: have been there several times myself and it's so so hard.
It's really crazy you mentioned about your husband because I had that thought too! Like okay what's the most definite negative around? If I buy anymore I'll def have DH try! And i do wonder if dollar tests have gone nuts recently because wouldn't everyone else have previously complained??

I went to dollar tree yesterday to pick up a couple of tests and they had all been pulled from the shelves, not even the ones with a different box by the register. That's happened once before that I can remember when a bad batch were giving many false positives. Maybe connected? I'm going to try another store and see if they pulled their stock as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->