Worst evap of all time!UPDATE page 3

Thats so weird bc I used those exact tests last month and did not get any line. I was getting lines on frer but nothing on those.

Okk one last post! AF due in two days so took the last of the creepy/dye bleed/awful false positive batch of dollar tree tests and here is what showed in two minutes! When AF comes I'm going to call the dollar store, and also the makers of the New Choice brand of tests (the bad ones I had) and complain.

I'm not seeing a line on these ones, is there one irl?

Okk one last post! AF due in two days so took the last of the creepy/dye bleed/awful false positive batch of dollar tree tests and here is what showed in two minutes! When AF comes I'm going to call the dollar store, and also the makers of the New Choice brand of tests (the bad ones I had) and complain.

I'm not seeing a line on these ones, is there one irl?

I sure don't see anything! Thinking that first batch was just crappy!

Your newest tests look negative. Thank goodness you were not ttc that would have been heart breaking. Even so, super annoying.

Your newest tests look negative. Thank goodness you were not ttc that would have been heart breaking. Even so, super annoying.

Right?! That would be disappointing and also very frustrating all around

it still is hard even not ttc, it took me a year ttc for my youngest and nownot ttc i keep thinking i havea faint line like with dd but if its neg there is alittle partof me thats like oh man what if.... idont want a third but ifit happens it happens

it still is hard even not ttc, it took me a year ttc for my youngest and nownot ttc i keep thinking i havea faint line like with dd but if its neg there is alittle partof me thats like oh man what if.... idont want a third but ifit happens it happens

Yes! I wish there was a little looking glass where you could just look inside and see pregnant or not!

yep i hear ya with both dd i knedw i was preggo even though i got like 10 neg test then finally i got a faint pos

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->