worst first trimester x

jj88

Reaction score
Nearly 10 week im constantly feeling nausea it seems be worst first trimester ever!! I wasnt like this with my first i work full time and also have a 3 year old some days i feel so sick its hard function and im feeling so huge...anyone else feeling same i really just wanna enjoy pregnancy x

My beta came back at 29,000 so that is nothing compared to what I have to reach... and I've been horribly nauseated all day!

Nausea is awful. Hang in there, it will get better. Today I felt ok for the first time since the nausea hit. Surprinsgly it was at its worst a few days ago when I couldn't even keep orange juice down, now just a few days later I'm doing much better. 2nd tri with its happy hormones and exciting first kicks are just around the corner!

Ohh I can't wait for 2nd tri.. my midwife today told me "if I had a nickel for every 2nd time mom that tells me ohh this pregnancy is so different from my first" because oh man this pregnancy is killing me! Nausea, TMJ (who knew that could be related??) back pain, hormones in an uproar...please let this part be over soon.

I'm sorry you're feeling really rough. :( Hang in there!

I've been feeling absolutely horrible, too, and I don't have half the obligations you have, so I can't even imagine how you're managing it. I'm so nauseous, lightheaded... Literally fainted the other day (and smacked my head on the way down, to boot). OB keeps saying it's normal and my blood work all looks fine, so who knows. I just want to get to the point in this pregnancy where I can actually enjoy being pregnant! (Or at least make it from the bed to the den without feeling like I might lose consciousness....)

I'm on my 3rd pregnancy and from the start of the pregnancy to about 8 weeks I just felt ill - cold symptoms, really fatigued and a little bit of nausea. I couldn't really stand most food smells. Then the start of week 8 I was sick!!! Then felt rough all week. Got to week 8+6 I was fine so though yay it is going away. Then week 9. Threw up everything that day. Then 9+1 again. Couldn't even move I was in so much pain. 9+2 finally stopped being sick. I'm 10 weeks today and feel alright. I do have a little bit of nausea first thing but think that is mostly because I'm hungry. This has been the weirdest first trimester ever.
First pregnancy I was sick once everyday from about week 6 up until about week 14. I had a few headaches but I could handle it. Then with 2nd really tired and heavy with nausea all the time til week 10/11. I was only sick twice though. I was so tired and fatigued throughout the pregnancy cause he was a big baby. He was 9lb 8.5oz and I'm only 5ft3!!! First child was 7lb 6oz so bit of a difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->